Mileage: 200000
Color: white/green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 351

I have a 1993 ford bronco xlt for sale. We both commute long distances in this vehicle and its eating us up in gas. It has new: lock outs, water pump, pads and rotors on the front end, right front caliper, front wheel bearings on both sides, it has a new serpentine belt, lower radiator hose, rear driveshaft is new, tune up and an oil change about 1500 miles ago. It has truxxus m/t tires with about 70-80% tread left on them. We love this truck, but we just cannot afford to drive it anymore. There is only a few minor problems with it: the front u joints need to be replaced (new ones in glove box) rear window motor (never had it since we bought it) and the rear main seal (dont have the tools do perform this task). We are also throwing in the tool for the front bearings and the specialty tool for the top.We are wanting $1000.00 firm or a trade for a car. It has to be dependable, safe, and descent on gas seeing as we have 3 little girls. Please call or text me at 812-756-1760

Bunch of pics on my myspace: just copy and paste if the link is not there..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=159 519253&albumId=2439679&page=1