Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Tim Young

looking for freinds

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 12:58 PM
caseys
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Darin...was not actually referring to you, but rather reminiscing on another kid who worshiped mud.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:59 PM
caseys
Posting Guru
...and an early Happy Birthday to you Darin!

Old 08-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
How sweet Caseys!!

Happy Un-Birthday to you!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 03:37 PM
caseys
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Snowbunny
How sweet Caseys!!

Happy Un-Birthday to you!!!
...at my age Ms Bunny, I stopped having birthdays. I love the idea of the un-birthdays! Thank you!

Old 08-09-2009, 04:51 PM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Darin, you can be my friend then.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Just Darin? What about the rest of us??

Old 08-09-2009, 07:47 PM
caseys
Posting Guru
Tom seems to be getting selective with his friends... I offered him free beer and he is not taking. I am worried.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Tom refused a beer?? A FREE beer??? OMG!! Someone get a medic!!!

Oh, wait,, I'M a medic!! Where'd he go???

Old 08-10-2009, 02:33 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
The beer down there in at Dick's Brewery is very good. Especially that Triple. Mmmmmmmm good stuff. No, I am not turning down any beer at all. Time is not on my side again along with the home life. Things may be turning around...Just need to live one day at a time right now, even thought I don't want to. Of course, your all my friends too.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:29 PM
forddude05
More Turbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hang in there, Tom!

Old 08-16-2009, 04:45 AM
Lvcrprts
Tuned
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Well i believe i have a BA in BS but the people i have met through the years seem to have the same degree as me. As for the beer had to give it up, too many apologies the next morning plus now that i am older it makes me sick to my stomach. I try to get on but sometimes hotter weather keeps us either working our @$$ off or no money to have fun time. But on the plus side Yakima is top 5 for the best place for housing and ranks #1 in pot production. Tell me how that makes sense?. Never been into any drugs myself just have to laugh when i think of all the stoners that are crying when a pot farm is being burned up on tv. Then they get mad cause the prices go up LOL. Think i would rather spend money on my truck than on some temporary high that leaves you wanting more. Just my .02

Old 08-16-2009, 04:58 AM
Lvcrprts
Tuned
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Oops stuck on page one, did the marriage divorce thing twice so i know where your coming from. Been divorced 3 years and still have a soft spot for my ex cause she gave birth to 4 of my sons. But you can't put us in the same room anymore or their will be a fight. But memories of the good times are what i choose to remember who wants to remember all of the bad times? Anyways try to get you mind onto something else if you can. My tinkering over the years has helped me deal with alot and have to admit i have cried over my fenders when no one is around. As men we try to put on a tough guy image but actually we hurt too we just bottle it up. I honestly think that if i didn't have a truck to work on i would get myself into trouble or get my heart broken again so i am choosing to be alone for now. But i will never forget the birth of each one of my children and even remember how much they weighed when they were born and exactly what time they were born. So hang in there and set small attainable goals for now sometimes that's all a person can give. Best of luck to you.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:12 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Originally Posted by Lvcrprts
Oops stuck on page one, did the marriage divorce thing twice so i know where your coming from. Been divorced 3 years and still have a soft spot for my ex cause she gave birth to 4 of my sons. But you can't put us in the same room anymore or their will be a fight. But memories of the good times are what i choose to remember who wants to remember all of the bad times? Anyways try to get you mind onto something else if you can. My tinkering over the years has helped me deal with alot and have to admit i have cried over my fenders when no one is around. As men we try to put on a tough guy image but actually we hurt too we just bottle it up. I honestly think that if i didn't have a truck to work on i would get myself into trouble or get my heart broken again so i am choosing to be alone for now. But i will never forget the birth of each one of my children and even remember how much they weighed when they were born and exactly what time they were born. So hang in there and set small attainable goals for now sometimes that's all a person can give. Best of luck to you.
So true, that hardest part is trying to focus on something else. Not knowing what the next day will bring makes it tough as well. The couple weekends with the truck has been an issue as well. If its not the wife, its the truck. Yesterday, and Today, it was the truck...at least the boat works great.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:22 PM
forddude05
More Turbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lostmybeer
So true, that hardest part is trying to focus on something else. Not knowing what the next day will bring makes it tough as well. The couple weekends with the truck has been an issue as well. If its not the wife, its the truck. Yesterday, and Today, it was the truck...at least the boat works great.
Work was my salvation. I had been so busy running about at work and making deliveries that I didn't have time to think about those things. It helped me have a better attitude, and when I got upset or frustrated I focused that energy into my work which actually seemed to make me more efficient (go figure).

Point is, just stay busy. The best way to keep your mind clean is to keep your hands dirty.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Yup, that's exactly what I do. Bury myself in hard, physical work and the rest just seems to take care of itself. Maybe I'm just too damned tired to let it make as big of a difference, I don't know,,, Nothing helps my days look better than climbing 2 towers before 7:00 in the morning!!

Quick Reply: looking for freinds