Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2009, 06:31 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Wooooo Hooooooo...it's a PARTY!!!

Or...uh...it WILL be!

KanyonKitty and EMD_DRIVER decided to make sure I wern't gonna be the lone stranger from WV at the All Truck Nationals in Carlisle in August. Is anybody else planning to join us? I think it's gonna be tough to compete for the "Most members from a state group" since the PA and DE groups are usually well represented...but it ain't gonna hurt to give'em a run for their trophy!

Thanks you two! Bring plenty of sunscreen and your favorite lawn chairs. As a matter of fact, I guess I outta call and we can coordinate.

I know I plan on being there on Friday evening to help Big George et-al get the site prepped. The really good stuff starts on Saturday!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 06-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hehehe, its Thursday evening for setup Joe, lmao

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 06-30-2009, 08:07 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Heee Heee Heee....I'm lmao too...cuz I'm getting there on Friday! So if you get it ALL done on Thursday....I guess I just get to hang out and start paying off my beer tabs!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 06-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
I wanted to come this year, but right now things are not looking to good.

The weather has finally straightened up enough that we are getting last years jobs finished.

Working 12's trying to get caught up, only have four jobs left to finish so we can start on this years work.

What a miserable winter and spring this year has been so far for the dirt business.

As I type that I am looking at some very black clouds west of here.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 07-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Post Fiend

Dave....that's really a shame...cuz there were NO trucks with us last year that could stack up to the Dirt Devil! BTW, did you ever get the dash panel back together?

Let's hope for GREAT weather and maybe you can break away for a day!

Joe

Old 07-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
No ATN for me this year either. My Dad & I will be over near Pittsburgh for the SAAC convention that same weekend.

Hope everyone has a great time. If you get the same weather Sat & Sun that we had for All Ford's, you'll be in good shape!

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 AM
Post Fiend

You know, maybe we should plan a camping weekend for all of us next year! Find some nice lil campground where a bunch of Fords just suddenly converge for a weekend! We could hang out and mingle or actually do some fishin' or something....

What do youse guys think?

Joe

Old 07-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Elder User

Paul T is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I vote for a gtg maybe at Summersville Lake at Battle Run Campground. You have swimming, fishing, boating, rafting, horseshoes, horseback riding, golfing or just plain do nothing. My Dads family of about 60 people converges there every year. This year it is the last week in July. I have not decided to go yet, our local Junior Fair is the same week. You can reserve sites about 6 months ahead if you want.
1988 F150 4x4 Short Bed 300-6
Old 07-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
Dash was back in, now out again for more wiring work.

I had hoped for new seat upholstery this year and new fenders and doors, but that is not looking good either.

Another one of those time/money things.

If I can break away, I may try a Saturday one day run up there and back kind of trip.
Slightly over 230 miles and just under 4 hours travel time should put me there before 9 AM if I can swing it.

August and later in the warm months makes it hard, everyone starts pushing for dirt work before the bad weather starts.

What I can never figure out is why they always wait till then to want everything done.
Same thing every year, slow until the middle of July, then everything has to be done at the same time, within the next month or so.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 07-16-2009, 12:35 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
Archion.Uberpimp PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
Got another one, i was able to pull some money and register today, I will be there with the old grey ghost her best glory, company may vary by day, got a car-nut friend looking to buy a truck.
JOIN THE WEST VIRGINIA CHAPTER CLICK HERE
#22needsaface
Old 07-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Post Fiend

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo....Matt's IN!

That'll be FOUR of us from WV...possibly FIVE if we can PRY Dave out of his mud pit for a day!!! C'mon guys n gals....come out and PLAY!

Joe

Old 07-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Youse guys have surpassed the MD peeps!

Good Job

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Post Fiend

Cool!!!

Ok youse guys....who do we pick off next? We need more WV folks to show up!

Joe

Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter