Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Official Wyoming June BS thread- Let the jabbering begin!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Neil. I am really happy I made it so long, mostly trouble free. I am also happy that I have saved almost $1000.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:19 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,110 Likes on 4,192 Posts
Good morning Wyoming...Welcome to the weekend!!!

Miles...congrats on 14 weeks chew free...keep up the good work!!!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:30 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Pretty slow today Wyoming. I am off today, working outside for the first time in a few weeks.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:56 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
GOOD MORNING, WHY-oming~~~~~

Old 06-20-2009, 08:51 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
*HI Y'ALL*

I have visited from time to time, but it has been a while since I have really posted......so much has happened in the past six months, my life has been all twisted, turned, and changed.....MOSTLY for the better......such is life~~~

The end of 2008 brought about such joy, but also sadness......my children and I made the commitment to move our family and start life over in a new location, with renewed hope for a brighter future for us all.....but I had to leave someone behind, someone whom I miss so danged terribly that I fight sleep at times to keep from wishing I were back with him.....my baby boy (my first born) still lives in our home in IL, he attends college and is doing so well in school. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!!!! But I miss him terribly~~~

I started out the new year with such mixed feelings.....moving not just to a new home, but a new location and a new life. My oldest brother did the same, moving out of what was a relentless hell and into what should have been a better future for him, as well.....but he lost a battle for his life two months after getting out of his hell on earth.....I have finally found peace with his passing.....I cannot yet discuss how this happened, but someday I will be able to.

I struggled with placing my children into a public school system and finding a job, as well as making a home for my family with Paul.....(God has truly blessed me with this man!!!).....so many changes in such a short amount of time, so many emotions to have to muddle through, and I have to thank a handful of people here, who really took the time to get to know me, me as Tammie and not PreciousOne......(again God has truly blessed me!!!).....there were times that I laughed and cried with some of you, there were times that I was silent and this group of people reached out to touch my life, just by saying hi and letting me know I wasnt being forgotten, whether it was an email, visitor message, pm, text or phone call....(man, that was amazing).....I had to take time to reorganize myself, to put my life back into the proper order, to finally find myself again.....

I went from being a full-time mommy, full-time teacher, coach, girl scout leader, Sunday school teacher, youth group sponsor, and accountant for our family business.....to being alone all day while the babies were in school, Paul was at work.....it gave me a lot of time to think (probably too much time) as it caused more intense emotions to arise and it made things so drastically difficult for me to deal with.....

still, my family is evolving in the right direction......the babies are enjoying their school and friends, I have a job that I am beginning to really enjoy, Paul is so immensely supportive through all the little disturbances that come up out of no where with these hooligans.......between health issues and personal development the turmoil is rampant~~~

I terribly missed working with the children of my former community....I missed my family and friends in IL.....but mostly I missed myself......

I think I have finally found myself again......I am still a full-time mommy, I still feel like a maid at times.....but I am enjoying my job, I am also beginning a new venture on July 1st as I was elected as the town recorder for the little one horse town we live in.....so, I will be making use of my community spirit and drive once again.....I still miss my baby boy.....I feel loved by those important to me (even friends who try to hide it).....but most importantly I KNOW that I am loved, wanted, needed by those who mean the most to me.......

I am ME!!! And I may falter at times, but I am not going to fall.....I have the strength and wisdom of my Daddy (R.I.P.), the determination and spirit of my big brother (R.I.P.), and the love and devotion of this man that God has brought into my life (you know who you are).......with these three men in my life, and the love and patience of my Heavenly Father I am completely renewed within myself.......

I want to thank all of those who have thought about, checked in on me, and been there for me through this difficult struggle......you are an amazing group of friends......without each of you, my life would have been a lot less adventurous.....and I love you~~~

Tammie

Old 06-21-2009, 09:37 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Old 06-22-2009, 07:55 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good Morning to all my Wyoming buds! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:50 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 308 Likes on 283 Posts
Good morning Miles and the rest of the WY chapter. Hope that everyone had a good weekend.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:43 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Good Morning Pat, Neil. Weekend was pretty good. did some house work and got the truck running good finally. Took it for a drive and it sounded really good. It runs terrible up to 3000 rpm since we locked out the timing but comes on fast at 3100 rpm. Hoping to make some shakedown runs on Saturday.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:42 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good to hear the truck is running good Miles. Wonder how big of a difference your new headers will make.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:59 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
The plan is to sand bag a little on saturday and let it loose next weekend in Julesburg. Pretty low elevation there.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:02 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good Morning Miles and the Wyoming chapter. Sounds like a good plan Miles.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Good morning Pat. How was your weekend?

Old 06-23-2009, 09:24 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Busy. Spent all day saturday mowing at my place and my mother in laws. Was able to spend some time giving the 97 some much needed TLC.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:16 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Haven't hardly been able to keep up with mowing here. Picked up a John Deere 68 riding mower to help out a bit. I think it is from the 70's, smokes a bit, leaks oil, tires leak air, etc

Quick Reply: Official Wyoming June BS thread- Let the jabbering begin!!