Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Junior User

ohiofordnut is starting off with a positive reputation.
Meeting people on here

Hi i'd just like to say that i've meet a few people on here and a few on the phone as well and i have to say that one of the nicest people you can meet is (bigwin56f100) what a down to earth guy of course he had to show me all of his trucks because if he didn't i would still be there because
after seeing them the pictures in his gallery dont do them justice
wow are they nice just wished everyone was this nice and guys remember

First
On
Race
Day

Friends dont let friends drive chevys

On a quiet night you can hear a chevy rust
Old 05-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Postmaster

bigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to behold
John,
It was great meeting a very helpful person as yourself. Let me start off by saying that John had a NOS 53-56 drivers side front fender for sale, and with my schedule and family needs at this time didnt allow me to meet up with him.

He offered to deliver the fender to my place! So we spent a few hours looking at my "JUNK" and talking trucks.

It was a great day, meeting a great friend! AND keep me in the loop for the 58 and anymore truck parts

Thanks again, Kevin
Old 05-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Kevin does have some nice trucks!!!! Bill
Old 05-20-2009, 08:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter