New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Approved Chapter Decal

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 10:20 PM
spinella
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
once i see that were close to 50 pcs. i'll order them. i'll lay out the money. george the stickers were $5.50 with a $2.00 charge for the envolope (larger than normal)and postage. if we don't make it to 50pcs. i'll try to see if she will do 40pcs, but if we get close i'll lay it out and just hold on to the extras for any new members who might want them at a later date.
-ed

Old 05-10-2009, 03:11 PM
spinella
Postmaster
well it looks like only 18 pcs. are needed. i'm not sure she'll make a very small quanity for the same $5.50. i'll check with her monday. maybe she'll do 25. i'll buy the extras and sit on them for future new members who might want one.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:50 PM
spinella
Postmaster
well this looks like a dead issue. its a shame alot of time and effort went into this. not to mention me calling in a favor with the dawn the shop owner to do such a small quanity of good quality printed stickers. i'm going to make one for my truck. if anyone wants the converted image i'd be happy to e-mail it to you.
-ed

Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 308 Likes on 283 Posts
Ed,
I would like to thank you for all of the time and effort that you have put into this project. I do agree that it is disappointing that we were not able to get more people to sign up to purchase a decal, but we also have a small volume of people that are active in stopping by the chapter.

Feel free to send the converted file to me and we will leave this thread open and maybe we can get enough people interested to place an order in the future.

Thanks again.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:02 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
1. tiny1 ------ 4 (UPDATED)

2. Jason ------ 1

3. 94whitef250-2 1 for me 1 for crusty rusty!

4.plowin4u---2

5.97nukeford-1

6. GLR - 4

7.spinella-4

8. carl - 1 ??

_______

Old 05-20-2009, 09:02 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Neil, kind of had the same issue in NE, I just ended up buying a bunch of extras out of my own pocket. I did get rid of all of them, though. I'm thinking of ordering some more, just to have. Don't know if you'd want to do that, you might get stuck with a bunch of stickers!

If you guys do get an order in, I'd still like to buy on myself!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM
spinella
Postmaster
Originally Posted by tiny1
Ed,
I would like to thank you for all of the time and effort that you have put into this project. I do agree that it is disappointing that we were not able to get more people to sign up to purchase a decal, but we also have a small volume of people that are active in stopping by the chapter.

Feel free to send the converted file to me and we will leave this thread open and maybe we can get enough people interested to place an order in the future.

Thanks again.
neil,
i'll send you the file. i'm going away camping thursday. i'll be back next week. i'm going to give dawn at sign-a-rama and explain to her what we need. maybe she'll accomodate us.(i just don't want to push my luck with her). i'll keep you posted. and thank you for all your efforts.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:25 PM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Ed, PM sent and have fun camping this weekend. I do not know how the weather is going to be for you in your area but up here it is suppose to be in the low 70's from Friday right into the middle of next week with no rain.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:35 AM
spinella
Postmaster
thanks neil. we can have a good time...rain or shine.(local place called blydenburg) 11 trailers together, about 25 kids total. huge campfires. we'll have fun. a freind that camps with us is a pro-photographer. he has a web site set up with a pictures and videos from camping. its cool for out of state relatives to check out the grandkids. heres the website. Long Island Real Video i'm the guy on the home page with the floppy hat. tons of good stuff. have a nice weekend.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:19 PM
krewat
Site Administrator
Received 298 Likes on 157 Posts
Uh, going to be VERY honest here.

I didn't like the final design, which is why I didn't really want to say I want one.

Is it possible that the issue is the final design, and that if we compromise on something we can all "somewhat" like that we'll get more takers?

If it was basic white, silhouette, of New York state, with FTE logo and website address, in thin letters, I'd probably put it on my rear window. The final design was just too big and loud for my tastes. Sorry guys

Old 05-28-2009, 06:07 PM
spinella
Postmaster
art with all do respect where were you during the creative process. we all were very open to ideas and suggestions. many voiced them and i think the final image was what the members wanted. just go back and read all the posts on this. i only offered my help so the chapter wouild'nt have to pay for a graphic artist to create an image. i'm very open to ideas so please post a image when you get a chance. just so you understand...i'm being sincere not sarcastic.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:11 PM
krewat
Site Administrator
Received 298 Likes on 157 Posts
Originally Posted by spinella
art with all do respect where were you during the creative process. we all were very open to ideas and suggestions. many voiced them and i think the final image was what the members wanted. just go back and read all the posts on this. i only offered my help so the chapter wouild'nt have to pay for a graphic artist to create an image. i'm very open to ideas so please post a image when you get a chance. just so you understand...i'm being sincere not sarcastic.
I voted for one I liked. I'll have to go back and see what it was, it's been too long

Old 05-28-2009, 06:35 PM
spinella
Postmaster
if i remember right i think there was four or five images that were outline or silhouette only.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:02 PM
spinella
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Krewat
I voted for one I liked. I'll have to go back and see what it was, it's been too long

actually not to split hairs but you did'nt vote. go to the poll and click on the numbers in the column to the right. it shows you who voted for what. you know what they say, if you did'nt vote...don't complain. also there is 12 pages of post leading up to the official poll. and again no sarcasism here...but i am smirking.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:25 PM
plowin4u
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So what's going on, we're not getting any decals?

Quick Reply: Approved Chapter Decal