Welcome to our newest member - DubbzX

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:03 AM
fastmover
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Welcome to our newest member - DubbzX

Hey everyone,
I want to welcome our newest member to our forum, DubbzX (Matt). Here is a little information about him.

My name is Matt (DubbzX) and I am currently in the Air Force here at Travis AFB, Fairfield CA. I am from Oregon and have been in the AF for 11 years and have 9 left until I retire and open a Custom Paint and Airbrush shop. I have been airbrushing for about 6 years now and I have a website you can visit to see my work (located below). I own a custom painted Ford Ranger on my site and also own a 2002 Ford Excursion Limited 7.3L that I will paint in the near future. I am new to the diesel scene so it's great to have a "family" up here I can contact when I have questions or may need help. I have a lot of knowledge in the custom car world and I have a ton of hook ups locally from tint, stereo, and even 4 Wheel Parts. If anyone needs to ask me anything about the custom car world please feel free to contact me. I have been to the SEMA show the past two years and have seen some cars/trucks that would blow your mind.
Dubb Designz

First, welcome and aboard and thank you for your service to our country. It is appreciated. I live just over the hill from you, in Vallejo.

It looks like you have a great hobby/career growing with the paint/airbrushing work. I just got my truck painted in January and wish I had talked with you first. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

We are having a small get-together in Lodi on the first Saturday in April. There is an F100 truck ( and some cars) show at the same time and place, so there will be lots of great vehicles to look at. There is a thread in our forum about it. Try to make it over to it if you get a chance.

Once again, welcome aboard and hope to see you at an event.
Karl