Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

How to join the Alberta chapter

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 09:26 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Exclamation How to join the Alberta chapter

To join the Alberta chapter, click the "Join Chapter" link at the top of this page, or you can join through your UserCP.(User Control Panel)

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/usercp.php

On the left hand side of your UserCP, you will see GROUP MEMBERSHIPS. Click on this and then find the chapter you want to join.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...editusergroups

When you have clicked on the "Join Chapter" next to your state, and scroll down the page to where there is a Join Chapter button to click.

Your request will be automatically accepted

If you have any problems using this method, the send a PM to myself or SteveBricks and we will attempt to help you resolve your problem.

Last edited by SteveBricks; 02-25-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Updated info to reflect auto-approve status
Old 12-31-2015, 12:38 PM
Sicklitre-6.0
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning boyz!
Just signed up on this site. Thought since i own a 6.0 and have spent many hours reading solutions to my trucks issues that i might as well join the club. I have found this site to b a god send since buying my psd this past august. I love my truck. Lol
I will b looking forward to being educated on some of my upcoming projects on this truck. Thanks sicklitre

Old 01-01-2016, 08:06 AM
seventyseven250
Lead Driver
Received 438 Likes on 323 Posts
Happy New Year Sicklitre-6.0 and welcome to FTE. Four suggestions for you:
1) Put your location into your profile (Go to User CP/Edit Your Details and then scroll down to the "additional information" area. This site has users from Germany to Australia to Alaska to Florida, so you'll get beeter info if folks know where you are located.
2) Put the details of your truck(s) into your signature file, that's in UserCP as well.
3) Hunt around the various sub-forums for your engine, model year, and other things you are interested in.
4) Some of the best users of this site don't check it every day, so if you have a question, keep in mind it can take a few days for the most helpful info to show up. We live life at a slower pace on this forum compared to most others I've been a part of. The flip side to that is that there is an amazing depth of knowledge on here, so eventually, you can learn anything.

Welcome, and see you around the boards.