1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

9 1/2 foot pickup camper

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 04:08 AM
884x4broncoII
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9 1/2 foot pickup camper

well ill give you the short story here, i have an very nice 9 1/2 foot pickup camper with hardwood floors a/c stove oven refrigerator bathroom large kitchen sink, its quite nice.

i was givin an 79 Toyota motor home with a new clutch new carborator 6 new tires last year, the celing panling is rotted out and VERY VERY dirty inside. now im stuck with the damn thing, first i was going to part it out and then scrap it only to find zero intrest in any of the parts and that i would have to rip the entire back half off to scrap the thing and be charged for dumping the rest. its mecanicaly in very good shape so i was thinking of making a small flat bed truck out of it. but that is alot of work.

So here is what im thinking fix the motorhome and keep it, sell my pickup camper then i would have an larger camper and alot less hassle when i wanted to go fishing overnight or somthing. and i would be able to do stacks on the ford that the camper has always kept me from doing.

so now for the qusetion how much do you think i could get for my pickup camper, with air conditioning bathroom stove top and oven hardwood floors, bathroom kitchen sink bathroom sink shower head in bathroom, refriderator that will run on 12v propane or 110 and its got an awning everything is in good condition.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:11 AM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont know what you could get for it, but maybe look on craigslist or in the want ad (i dont know if that is a national magazine but its kinda like a autotrader)

Old 12-10-2008, 02:34 PM
RÖENTGEEP
FOREIGN GURU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 884x4broncoII
well ill give you the short story here, i have an very nice 9 1/2 foot pickup camper with hardwood floors a/c stove oven refrigerator bathroom large kitchen sink, its quite nice.

i was givin an 79 Toyota motor home with a new clutch new carborator 6 new tires last year, the celing panling is rotted out and VERY VERY dirty inside. now im stuck with the damn thing, first i was going to part it out and then scrap it only to find zero intrest in any of the parts and that i would have to rip the entire back half off to scrap the thing and be charged for dumping the rest. its mecanicaly in very good shape so i was thinking of making a small flat bed truck out of it. but that is alot of work.

So here is what im thinking fix the motorhome and keep it, sell my pickup camper then i would have an larger camper and alot less hassle when i wanted to go fishing overnight or somthing. and i would be able to do stacks on the ford that the camper has always kept me from doing.

so now for the qusetion how much do you think i could get for my pickup camper, with air conditioning bathroom stove top and oven hardwood floors, bathroom kitchen sink bathroom sink shower head in bathroom, refriderator that will run on 12v propane or 110 and its got an awning everything is in good condition.
post your question in the section: Towing, Trailers And 5th Wheels