Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Senior User

mldmkr1960 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yesterdays Hail

Yesterday traveling Rt12 from Fitchburg I ran into a wicked hail storm in Ashburnham. The hail was at least the size of a nickel and was the most worst Ive ever seen. I ran under some big maple trees and was lucky i did'nt ding the crap out of my Ranger, the trees were not so lucky though. I guess the Ford sheet metal stands up as the road was covered when it was thru!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:27 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Dave...glad you made it through ok!!! No hail in Western Massachusetts yesterday...we did have some on Monday!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mldmkr1960 View Post
Yesterday traveling Rt12 from Fitchburg I ran into a wicked hail storm in Ashburnham. The hail was at least the size of a nickel and was the most worst Ive ever seen. I ran under some big maple trees and was lucky i did'nt ding the crap out of my Ranger, the trees were not so lucky though. I guess the Ford sheet metal stands up as the road was covered when it was thru!

I saw that on the news.. We didn't get any Hail on the NH border..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter