Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift question

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 07:22 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My crew taint no mall crawler. Its bein built for a tug-o-war truck. Wanna hookem up?

Old 05-19-2008, 07:22 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im still waiting on a valid purpose for Tims Minions.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:23 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Tims minions-To be a pain in the *** to all the normal people.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by crazyredneckanyhow
My crew taint no mall crawler. Its bein built for a tug-o-war truck. Wanna hookem up?
Anytime, knuckledragger.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:32 PM
NH-Hottie
Postmaster
Oh come on guys, if a girl can have an off roader, why can't Tim.

I think you guys just like having pissing contests

Old 05-19-2008, 07:34 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
Anytime, knuckledragger.
present company included...are you sure you want a tug o war?

Old 05-19-2008, 07:39 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
How long a strap you got?

3000 miles?

I might be dumb, but I'm no fool.

I'd take my chances with a longbed crew, but not a 500+ci monster.

Pour a couple of inches of lead in the back of that crew and it might stand a chance.

You would humiliate me.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:40 PM
chrono4
Post Fiend
I'd like to see a tug o war....

Old 05-19-2008, 07:42 PM
STGFordCrazy04
Post Fiend
How long a strap you got?

3000 miles?

hahaha. not quite.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:49 PM
71dusterdan
Postmaster
Hey windoe licker, does any of that drivel spewin from the Cheetos mouth count as 2 coherent thoughts, or is he still workin with nuthin/never!! I just have to remind the Cheeto who it was that put your sorry redneck mall crawlin behind on the map!!!!!! sure wasnt STG's Minions!!!!! they just adopted you as a charity deal. Furthermore see how the Minions all start chirpin as soon as Fredrian threw in his hat, kinda like the neighborhood sissies..... had to make sure someone had there backs. other than the Waaaay Backs that Cheeto offers up! bye the way to the Minion that coined the name Fredrian, way to go brother, i am gonna make sure that lives on in infamy!!!!
Hey Cheeto, i wanna take you back to a really sad time in your past........ in fact think of me as the ghost of past relationships! someone was given you a really hard time, an exgirlfriend maybe? yes, boy you were in the pits, we had to talk you off the cliff several times. we were holding our breath between posts hoping that the last one wasnt the LAST ONE!!!!!! yea we had your back, MITCH. Josh and i were jockin up, and loadin the benz we were gonna pull a ****** and grab and hide the body in Chris' drywall in his garage!!!! nobody would have ever been the wiser and your troubles would've been gone!!!! Just remember that stg's minions, Cheeto knows no bounds to his ability and willingness to turn his back on his brothers. The day will come when Cheeto turns his back ,and denounces Stg's Minions!!!! In fact i am gonna take back your nickname you are once again just Dave in this circle, Cheeto is dead to me!!!!! PFFFFTTTTTTT! Dan

Old 05-19-2008, 07:55 PM
quadzjr
just another Rockwell looser
Someone wants to challenge a stg minion to a tug?........tooo funnay

Old 05-19-2008, 07:57 PM
quadzjr
Originally Posted by 71dusterdan
Hey windoe licker, does any of that drivel spewin from the Cheetos mouth count as 2 coherent thoughts, or is he still workin with nuthin/never!! I just have to remind the Cheeto who it was that put your sorry redneck mall crawlin behind on the map!!!!!! sure wasnt STG's Minions!!!!! they just adopted you as a charity deal. Furthermore see how the Minions all start chirpin as soon as Fredrian threw in his hat, kinda like the neighborhood sissies..... had to make sure someone had there backs. other than the Waaaay Backs that Cheeto offers up! bye the way to the Minion that coined the name Fredrian, way to go brother, i am gonna make sure that lives on in infamy!!!!
Hey Cheeto, i wanna take you back to a really sad time in your past........ in fact think of me as the ghost of past relationships! someone was given you a really hard time, an exgirlfriend maybe? yes, boy you were in the pits, we had to talk you off the cliff several times. we were holding our breath between posts hoping that the last one wasnt the LAST ONE!!!!!! yea we had your back, MITCH. Josh and i were jockin up, and loadin the benz we were gonna pull a ****** and grab and hide the body in Chris' drywall in his garage!!!! nobody would have ever been the wiser and your troubles would've been gone!!!! Just remember that stg's minions, Cheeto knows no bounds to his ability and willingness to turn his back on his brothers. The day will come when Cheeto turns his back ,and denounces Stg's Minions!!!! In fact i am gonna take back your nickname you are once again just Dave in this circle, Cheeto is dead to me!!!!! PFFFFTTTTTTT! Dan
wow.....so much hate......

Old 05-19-2008, 07:58 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Actually, Cheeto issued the challenge, from his lair a comfortable distance away.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:00 PM
quadzjr
Actually, Cheeto issued the challenge, from his lair a comfortable distance away.
i know.........

i just wanted to be cool too........

Old 05-19-2008, 08:01 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 71dusterdan

what did you do to this man cheeto?

Quick Reply: Lift question