Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Hello Mardi Gras Land - a "Teaser" for you....

The next Photo contest is like to be DIRTY.

SERIOUSLY dirty....

I give you this link to think about:

NEXT ONE

You may be contending with an accomplished mud racer, be warned!
Old 03-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Post Fiend

MBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to behold
I'll see if I can get some action pics, but going agaist Monsterbaby's 900 HP 460 Ranger on cut boggers is some serious compatition.

I'll try and spread the word in the off road forum.

Any Idea when this one will be?(hopefully not to soon).

Never know, the La chapter might have a GTG at a Mud bog and we'll all have action picks!

79 Bronco 400 C6 NP205 D44 9" 4.56 gears Lockers 6" lift and 37" SS Iroks
77 F-100 302 C4 D44 31" M/Ts
04 F150 Lariat Screw 4x4 34" Nito Trail Grapplers
Old 03-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
It's at least a week and a half until the last votes are in for february, I figure kick the idea around the block and back for a week or two so that spring thaw will be happening in most places, and give the last one time to settle into the background, then let the prelims run for at least a month - maybe longer, if we get some great stuff coming in!

I'm going to hopefully be up to my hip pockets in learning the transmission biz, so I'm in no rush at this point. I wouldn't want folks from farther north to still be snowbound when we pop the cork on it.

Also - if people want to get in on the background action (and thus, what glory there may be in making it happen...) I'll be soliciting team members for the contest commitee.

Been my experience so far that organising these deals is more like organising a LANDSLIDE though, it runs itself with only a few suggestions
Old 03-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Sounds like fun. I will have to go play in the mud now wolfie. Like I needed an excuse.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 03-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound
Sounds like fun. I will have to go play in the mud now wolfie. Like I needed an excuse.
SLOP!!!

~ The FINAL FRONTIER ~

Old 03-09-2008, 06:08 PM