Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Sheesh - get a load of THIS noise....

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/71...would-you.html

Falcon UTE: "Cute Sport Truck"

WHAT BLOCKHEADS!!!!

Can they not realise the speed potential in it?

I have long realised that the Ranger and B-Series forums harbor a STIFFNECKED bunch that cannot see daylight from where their heads are inserted, or where budgets have placed their view.

It is why I seldom post there, and do so only at great risk of dissatisfaction.

Generally confirmed overnight....

Those guys are stuck in the mud.

FRED?
What are the chances of FTE launching a "FALCON UTE" forum????????

I'm tired of this - the hot rod guys in the states would drool all over it...

(at least the real ones would)

The damned things look like a SHELBY TRUCK!
Old 02-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Ok, I am in there and kicking
Old 02-24-2008, 02:03 AM
Wrench Party Assistant

1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.
We need some of those up here man does that look good.

1999.5 F350 XLT,cc,drw,4X4,a pair of levers,4:10 LS

6637 mod, 4"MBRP cool duals,2 pos chip, ss hpx,ITP pre-pump with holley red pump ,140 V IDM , WW, EBPV deleted,AIH deleted, Autometer gauges

Join the Arkansas Chapter Here
Old 02-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
That's a bad **** sport truck.....

What fool wouldn't want it?

Especially with Rangers discontinued.....

It's the sharpest design I've seen in ages!
Old 02-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Junior User

Canadiansailor is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like the looks of it, but I wouldn't get it to use as a truck. That thing looks like its meant to haul *** not crap. I would still keep my truck for that. Even though I have an f250
Old 08-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Elder User

80F100man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Loads of people & companies used to use their Ranchero for work to haul parts, sand, lumber, etc. with, has that been that long ago no 1 remembers anymore? I know of one that hauled a acetalyne torch set in it all the time, and all kinds of other sh**......Do you think Aussies don't use their Falcon utes for work purposes guys?.............lol, lol
Old 08-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

It IS short for 'utility'. The reason the cab and bed are not faired together is so a flatbed or toolbox bed can go on the back.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:11 AM