Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

100 MPG Excursion. Is this possible?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 AM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going to run the cell without tuning....

As promised I am keeping you updated. Since I don't have a tuner as of now, This weekend grandpa and I are going to charge the cell and run it without changing any computer values. I guess some people claim to get results without the tuning only smaller gains. And since there is a possibility that it will help I went ahead and got some demin water and were gonna give it a go. Maybe if nothing else a cleaner burn because of the xtra hydrogen. If I get a tank or two of gas through it I'll have to see if it improves any,

will be in touch

Matt

Old 06-24-2008, 01:01 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
Smile Got the cell working.....

Well it definetely makes hydrogen and plenty of it. I haven't as of now set the amperage because I had to go borrow an amp gauge because my fluke is AC only. I didn't realie that it wouldn't measure. I have a couple of video clips on my camera phone but I guess there is probably stuff like that all over the net. It is cool to watch though. Maybe time permitting I can put them online, I'm working nights now and don't get alot done. I would be running the cell all the time, but I have it direct from the battery to the switch. I spent a while looking for the fuel pump relay, and after talking to my friend at ford it must be hardwired into the fuse/relay panel. Also another option is to wire it into the inertia switch, which will probably be easier to do depending on a good path through the firewall. My friend at ford said to call him this coming sunday and he would set up a time to wire the optimizer, this is a big step since I can't fathom any good gains without it. I feel like the tuning part will take some time, but if anyone is going to make it work he will. As always I will post the outcome of the optimizer install. One thing that I didn't mention was it seemed like I have more throttle response with the cell running. It definetely ran better if anything......till next time,

Matt

Old 06-24-2008, 01:28 PM
twtcad
Senior User
So Matt......how many LPM (liters per minute) is this unit producing?

Old 06-27-2008, 09:40 AM
maxc
New User
My HAFC cell puts out 1.85 liters per minute at 27 amps. It takes alot conditioning and proper metering set up.

Last edited by maxc; 06-27-2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: added words
Old 07-02-2008, 10:58 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
Thumbs up Lpm

I haven't done the LPM test, although I did get an amp gauge from a friend of mine. I am only up to 10-12 amps. Need to mix in more caustic. The initial run definetely showed more power but of course I am after the mileage. I was supposed to have a friend wire the 02 optimizer tommorrow but he called and needs to attend a funeral tommorrow. With that being said as always I will keep everyone posted even though my posts are sometimes few and far between. Got alot going on so sorry for the delays.

Matt

Old 07-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Paul T
More Turbo
Originally Posted by maxc
My HAFC cell puts out 1.85 liters per minute at 27 amps. It takes alot conditioning and proper metering set up.
What vehicle is it on and what has been your gas mileage?

Old 07-03-2008, 10:40 AM
6686L
Elder User
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by tattoo_skullhead
hey guys i just invented a top secret muffler bearing kit that is guaranteed to get you 467,000 mpg. now if you send me $6,000 not only will i sell u one but ill throw in a gallon of my secret blinker fluid catalyst that will give u another 2,000 mpg's and when u combine that with my flux capaciter you'll actually have to pull over from time to time and take fuel out of your tank bacause all three of these fine products work together to actually make fuel.
= = = = = = = = =

I am deeply offended, and my feelings are hurt, that Tatto did not first contact me, and make arrangements with me to include my "horny squirrel" system with his product. My "horney squirrel" system will TRIPLE the gas mileage of ANY similar product, so he COULD have been offering his product, when combined with mine, to get 12,000,000 mpg "plus".

But no - he has to make fun of the hydrogen generator flux capacitor system. I really dont think it is fair for you guys who DID stay awake in your high school chemistry and physics classes, to come in here and make fun of the guys who have uncles and cousins who "know" the secrets of the 200 mpg carbuerators, and how the jews and the Space Monkeys ate JFK Jr's airplane. fired secret Navy rockets at TWA Flight 800, and knocked down the World Trade Center on 9-11-01 from within (with stale bagels...)

Old 07-03-2008, 12:17 PM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
maxc 27 amps.......

I have that amp gauge connected to one side of the cell. Should I carry 27 ideal on one wire or between the two? I'm not sure how far to go with the caustic. thanks,
Matt

Old 07-03-2008, 12:37 PM
maxc
New User
Originally Posted by SilverBullet05X
I have that amp gauge connected to one side of the cell. Should I carry 27 ideal on one wire or between the two? I'm not sure how far to go with the caustic. thanks,
Matt
13 1/2 each side.
The last 3 tanks after install i've got 35 more miles per fill. All city driveing.
But my engine burns oil bad for the past 5 years. Slow 0s codes. When I adjust the 02's too lean out engine misfires. I did moniter the exhaust temps and they are 100 to 200f lower than stock at any given speed. My engine has to many problems to get the full potenial out of the system. My fuel heater was modified so it works better.

mark

Last edited by maxc; 07-03-2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: number off
Old 07-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Fosters
Fleet Mechanic
Oh, hey look, more new trolling accounts working out this great scientific debacle on FTE. I have a feeling this great advance in technology is going to prove a success for them. God bless these true pioneers, what would we be doing without them??!? (besides being $1000 richer)

Old 07-04-2008, 09:05 AM
gecko5
Senior User
maxc / SilverBullet05X.... Why don't you just give up. YES, we all know this is the same user...... Your obvious attempts and trolling for buyers is actually starting to get a bit pathetic.

You are really underestimating the knowledge and maturity on this board.

You are wasting valuable bandwidth.....

Old 07-04-2008, 10:00 AM
SilverBullet05X
Junior User
Not the same user, but that says alot about you....

to make that claim, that is just ridiculous! Why don't you see if the moderator could back up your claim, I am sure that there is a way. I had never even heard of Maxc till he came on here. At the end of the day, wether anybody thinks I am a scammer or not really doesn't bother me at all, to think that I care enough to share everything, and share updates, what a waste of my time when I could be doing something to better someone who appreciates it. Yeah I guess I'm just a moron because hydrogen doesn't even burn, it's like trying to burn dirt. Just try for yourself and see it's just a big lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2008, 10:20 AM
6686L
Elder User
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
is it possible that there are enough people in here who did not have basic physics and chemistry in high school, that they honestly dont know what a 'hydrogen generator" is ? Of COURSE there is such a thing; many of us remember how much fun it was to generate hydrogen gas, then set it off with a neato "B A N G".

I personally never had advanced physics, where they get into esoteric discussions about black holes, alternate universes, and four dimensions. I am stuck with real world Planet Earth OUR OWN solar system physics. Here back on earth, we have that old Einstein equation to fight, which simply means in energy propulsion, THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH. You want to generate a little hydrogen ? Going to take some ENERGY to do that. You want to generate enough hydrogen to effect the combusion of gasoline and/or use the energy from "burning" hydrogen to take the place of gasoline? You are going to use MORE energy.

I do not know the latest developments on hydrogen generation. I would suspect it would take at least a quarter MORE energy then you get out of the process, given the inevitable ineffiicenies of the mechanical/electrical processes involved.

Which gets us back to the basic question - how can we drive our EX's and get better gas mileage? The guy who, some weeks earlier, posted in here that we should all put TACKS on our gas pedals...had the best idea yet !

Old 07-04-2008, 10:25 AM
gecko5
Senior User
An account is created with a valid email. Email addresses are a dime a dozen. IP's are unique, however this too is easily spoofed or simply accessing from a difference service provider will suffice. Add to that DHCP and really, ANYONE can have multiple accounts that are completely untraceable to each other so sorry.....

Originally Posted by SilverBullet05X
to make that claim, that is just ridiculous! Why don't you see if the moderator could back up your claim, I am sure that there is a way. I had never even heard of Maxc till he came on here. At the end of the day, wether anybody thinks I am a scammer or not really doesn't bother me at all, to think that I care enough to share everything, and share updates, what a waste of my time when I could be doing something to better someone who appreciates it. Yeah I guess I'm just a moron because hydrogen doesn't even burn, it's like trying to burn dirt. Just try for yourself and see it's just a big lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-05-2008, 08:28 AM
CommercialNuke
Senior User
Hey Silver Butthook

Look. If what you are proposing was workable, it would be in wide use. It's not like it's a new idea. This idea has been batted around and found to be unworkable over and over for years. Hundreds of scammers have been debunked. You are just the latest. The fact that you think you are fooling anybody on this site was humorous, but now it is just irritating. WE KNOW THAT THIS HYDROGEN GENERATOR IS A DEAD END. You aren't fooling anybody here. Go somewhere else. Some of us have tried (politely) to explain why it doesn't work. We are beyond that now. It is clear to most of us at this point that you are just a scammer, and not a very good one at that. You can post all the "evidence" that you like. You can have "new posters" show up and support your scam all you like. You won't be any less obvious as a scammer as long as you try to hawk this "technology".

Quick Reply: 100 MPG Excursion. Is this possible?