Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Any Nebraska mudboggers,mudraggers,truck pullers online

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 03:35 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Redneck-Cowboy
CB-Pull the dodge in the stock class, I wanna see what a new 6.7 will do.
Not a chance in hell. That turd wouldn't make it past 100' mark. I would rather put my first year 460 in the pull truck (yes I still have it) and go pull that with the stockers.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:31 PM
150ford
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So did any off you pullers pull in Byron?. I was just curious. Maybe it was not held Im not for sure. If so how did everybody do? I checked the power pullers site. But there was no info yet available.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:44 AM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Silver and I and a bunch of others made the trek there. We got staged and ready to go. The sled broke and then while waiting for them to get that fixed it started raining. After a little rain we had to get out of the pits. We all loaded up and drank beer in the streets of Byron (We figured that it was canceled). A good waste of $250.00 of fuel... Next up is Humboldt in a couple of weeks.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I heard it got rained out, that sucks.

So the 6.7 is a flop compared to a stock 5.9?

Old 06-11-2008, 12:53 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Don't know as I have never driven a 5.9. I just don't like it compared to my superduties.

Old 06-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
I myself would take a 5.9L Cummins over a Powerstroke (6.0 or 7.3), so if you hate it compared to your superduties it must be pretty bad. I for one have nothing good to say about that V-10, I was never really impressed with those things.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:08 AM
SilverHighboy
Junior User
CB I just heard about the test and tune this Sunday at Westfair with the Iowa group are you planning on going?

Old 06-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Silver, who'd you sell a Black 76 F-250 to with a "360"? By the way, nothing for sure yet, but I may be coming by tomorrow (thursday) to grab that front clip depending on Jamey or it may have blown away.... lol. I hope not, I am gettin sick of this dang weather though.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:00 AM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Well we might. I will be going for a little while to watch. Bryan might take the truck up and run it. Not sure if I will make some passes or not. You guys gonna come over?

Old 06-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Milligan's June Jubilee is this weekend, so I'm headed down there friday night, all day sat and leave late sunday morning, we'll see how the ol liver holds up, it's like a smaller version of Czech days in Wilbur. Then sunday is the Ulysses tractor pull, although I don't know how the town is lookin these days, plus it's fathers day and I outta stop and see my dad. Then there's always those darn beans to try and plant in between rains, not to mention there is a pretty good chance of rain on sunday agian, but I hope it stays dry for you guys to play around. So there's all my excuses not to come and watch you guys, but next summer when I actually "have" a truck I'm sure I'll be running around.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:21 AM
The Freak
Senior User
That's funny.....RedNeck sure does have a busy schedule doesn't he??!! Last night, when I talked to you, it sounded like the only thing you were doing was sitting on your couch with a bag of Cheetos punching your clown. No wonder 'The Headache' will not be ready for Wahoo this year!!.....Damn kids anyway.

Old 06-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Lol, I did manage to get that engine and tranny dropped off and that front clip picked up and dropped back off at the farm and of course held up at Travis's for an hour. I still need to pull that engine outta that van someday or else just use the block that came with the headache since in the near future I'm supposed to be running across some heads............ I decided not to half a$$ it this year, I have all the pieces I want now, so I may as well save a little cash and do it right the first time (well as close to right as I can get, I'm sure something will fly apart), if I didn't work at a Ford dealer I'd have more time to fix my own ford stuff, lol. 10hrs a day of these things isn't good for anyones health, I gotta come home and eat some comfort cheetos, lol.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:15 PM
150ford
Post Fiend
SAT AUGUST 2, 2008 Thats the day off the great Wahoo truck pull at the Saunders County fair. Should ba a good time. Maybe we can have a little GTG here since a lot off members in this thread have pulling trucks. if any off you guys love truck pulling. This is the pull to end all pulls. I really plan to attend if at all possible. Hope most off you guys can make time in your schedule for this event.Will renew this thread as the date nears for this event. oh an BTW it starts at 5 PM. So come early an stay late. Prepare for a ton off pickups pulling the sled down the track. Ok an one more thing. guys post up if you will be pulling a pickup that night. Thanks

Old 06-22-2008, 11:01 AM
150ford
Post Fiend
On another note do you guys know when the truck pull at Adams is. Or the Arlington truck pull. Also how about the Springfield pull. Sorry for all the questions. But I hate to miss these pulls. Post up guys on dates if you know anything. Thanks for the help.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:44 PM
The Freak
Senior User
Truck Pulls

The Springfield Truck Pull is July 31. Adams should be Aug 16th. This is the same weekend as the big pull in Wisner. Not sure when Arlington is?? It's usually a little later in Aug and always on a Monday night. I'm guessing possible the 18th or the 25th??

Quick Reply: Any Nebraska mudboggers,mudraggers,truck pullers online