Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Toyman

Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Ideas

Okay, with this whole CL gig. I need to find out who all my active members are, or previous active members were.

I think it would be nice to get us together for some events, or some sort of private gathering in the state. Our state is large, unfournatly, I cannot please everyone. The U.P. People will have to keep patience, for I will plan a U.P. Event, and maybe steal some cheeze heads for it also. I am a yooper. =)

I would like to be able to pick some members to help me out in any sort of tasks available, however, I should give people the chance to nominate or voulinteer.
I'd love Tim to help, but our chapter rev. is a busy guy. =) But, we can always have weddings! muhahahahaha. Just remember his mountian dew.

I need some people who are willing to try and help me set up events we can attend, such as listing them.
I've listed one, the bentley car show. This is done by a friend of mine, who is president of 3ME, mid michigan mopar. I've worked this car show, and its a nice even, and they have a truck class.
tim has posted some stuff for us also.

I'm not quite sure how to set up anything forum wise here. And i dont have moderator powers to put thinsg the way i would like.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:40 PM
2000fordpsd
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Talyn
Okay, with this whole CL gig. I need to find out who all my active members are, or previous active members were.

I think it would be nice to get us together for some events, or some sort of private gathering in the state. Our state is large, unfournatly, I cannot please everyone. The U.P. People will have to keep patience, for I will plan a U.P. Event, and maybe steal some cheeze heads for it also. I am a yooper. =)

I would like to be able to pick some members to help me out in any sort of tasks available, however, I should give people the chance to nominate or voulinteer.
I'd love Tim to help, but our chapter rev. is a busy guy. =) But, we can always have weddings! muhahahahaha. Just remember his mountian dew.

I need some people who are willing to try and help me set up events we can attend, such as listing them.

I've listed one, the bentley car show. This is done by a friend of mine, who is president of 3ME, mid michigan mopar. I've worked this car show, and its a nice even, and they have a truck class.
tim has posted some stuff for us also.

I'm not quite sure how to set up anything forum wise here. And i dont have moderator powers to put thinsg the way i would like.
Talyn,

What do you think, Late August for a get together. Somewhere like the Lansing area? I would be more than happy to make some phone calls and try and get a place to sponsor us for the day. Also, if there's anything else I could do just let me know

Scott

Old 07-13-2007, 10:09 PM
bigredtruckmi
Lead Driver
Received 218 Likes on 50 Posts
Talyn, for members. Go to top just to right of USER CP and click on members list then you can sort by state for all memebers in the state. LOTS.

Old 07-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
I know that big red.

I'm trying to figure out who active members are.
In here, those who want to help. like you.

Thanks a lot for the info scott. I'm really unorganized about this right now. =\

Old 07-14-2007, 11:04 AM
bbender85
Logistics Pro
Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
i'm up for whatever... be it helping or just attending, let me know.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:40 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
So awsome i got some guys who are really entusiastic about doing something!!!!