6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

More & More Owners Posting Positive Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 03:29 PM
jarepackard
Cross-Country
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
More & More Owners Posting Positive Experiences

I don't think it's a conicidence either...... I'm not one to bring this up because I'm tired of hearing about it, but let's face it with the current similarities between emmissions systems the reprogram by Ford and new parameters of this engine management software have to be something similar to what Dodge/GM have programed or will be programing once they have an injector failure. Unfortunately from a PR perspective this caused some negativity for Ford. Will be interesting to see if the other two have this already programed or if they also end up doing a recall.

For a change of venue how about this post being filled up with feedback from those that have actually bought the new 6.4

Old 04-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Hanging_Heels
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i just bought my 08 SD and i got about 1,000 miles on it and i couldnt have not one complaint about it. Ford did a phenomenal job with this new truck. It's got everything that i wanted in a truck... power, comfort, control, space, eye catching looks, etc. I mean anyone who looks in their rear view mirror and sees this truck on their tale is going to move out of your way in a heartbeat. I know everyone is wigging out about this flame thrower recall but those trucks only came form a certain plant and it was only the x amount of first trucks they built. And i mean with anything coming out new, there is always something the manufacturer is going to have to perfect, and thats with anything! Plus someone out there will always have a complaint to say... but as for me this truck is sick, and i get nothing but complete positive feedback from everyone that see's it and gets into it. I'll recommend this truck to anyone who asks me... If your thinking about getting one, get it (hands down.) Good luck to everyone

Old 04-01-2007, 04:33 PM
jarepackard
Cross-Country
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for posting, what model did you get?

Old 04-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Hanging_Heels
Junior User
the lariat, its beautiful... how about you, do you have one... what model do you have? or are you right now in the stage of thinking about getting one? if you are man, dont even hesitate... you'll be happy with it.

Old 04-01-2007, 06:54 PM
kimminau2
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have said it many times on this forum. I love this truck!

Old 04-04-2007, 07:05 PM
BIG2NA
New User
New Truck

Hello I Also Just Picked Up My New Lariat.
I Was Wondering About Mileage After A Few More Miles Than I Have Now What To Expect??
Wright Now I Have About 550 Miles And I Am Seeing 10-11 Mpg.
Any Information Would Be Great, Also Anyone Have A Cold Air Intake Yet That Would Maybe Increase Fuel Efficiency!!
Thanks,
Ken