6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

Help with Nav and Satellite Radio????

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Mad Max II
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help with Nav and Satellite Radio????

My dad bought a new F-450 King Ranch and he wants me to help him with the Navigation System and Sat Radio. He said the manual does not give good instructions.

I am going to meet him in the morning to see if I can help him figure things out. Any help would be appreciated on the operation of the Nav System and the Sat Radio.

Thanks,

Barry

Old 03-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Banksstroker
Junior User
I recommend doing what I normally do, punch all of the buttons and see what changes and take it for a short road trip. Nothing...even the manual...can teach you better than you showing him or him doing it himself. The system is very simple and easy to configure...try it out! If you have any specific questions..ask and we will try to help. Good luck.

Banksstroker

Old 03-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Astrovan Man
Freshman User
Whatever you do, make sure you follow Warranty Guidlines and Avoid Re-Engineering the Program. The unit works fine as is.

Have Fun Exploring

Old 03-23-2007, 12:44 PM
fordguy24
Freshman User
The unit is great , actually probably the best that I have used , you should not have a problem. One thing i noticed is , I cant find the playboy channel , anybody help?

Old 03-23-2007, 02:30 PM
kimminau2
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Astrovan Man
Whatever you do, make sure you follow Warranty Guidlines and Avoid Re-Engineering the Program. The unit works fine as is.

Have Fun Exploring
WTF?

A joke I hope.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Enomra
Elder User
Originally Posted by fordguy24
The unit is great , actually probably the best that I have used , you should not have a problem. One thing i noticed is , I cant find the playboy channel , anybody help?
You will have to call Sirius and add the Playboy channel there is no charge for it but you have to request it or the radio will not accept it. I never listen to that channel "yeah right" the one time I did and I left it on that channel and my wife drove my truck and when she got back from her errands she asked me what the heck I was listening to and I played dumb "easy to do" but the funny thing was that when I got back in the truck guess what station it was on yep you guessed it PLAYBOY.