6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

New Leveling Kit Available Now!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Banksstroker
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New Leveling Kit Available Now!

Check out this link: http://klmperformance.com/donahoe-ford-f250.htm After many conversations with Jeremy and Mike from Donahoe Racing, and Kevin from KLM Performance it has been determined that this kit (the 2.5" only) will direct bolt up to the 2008 F-250, F-350 as well as 2005-07's (4.5-7" Lifts available in a month or so for '08 trucks). In addition I have found out that there is apparently about 1.5-2" more wheel well clearance (between the front door and the back of the front wheel well) on the 2008 trucks. Hopefully this lift and the additional wheel well clearance will provide sufficient space for my 35x13.50's (325/65/18) BFG A/T's.

Call Kevin at KLM Performance, he knows tons about quality off-road and aftermarket products and will steer you in the right direction for 2008 and older vehicles (Brands other than Fords too). He also has expeditious, reliable shipping with reasonable prices and other excellent products hand picked from real world experience that he stands behind.

I was so happy with Kevin's help and expertise, that I have also ordered a set of Baja Designs lights and a set of Fabfours bumpers. Check out the gallery of my truck, and I will keep it and you updated as this project progresses. Yipppeee!

Banksstroker