Oil & Lubrication  

no-mor friction oil

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 05:17 PM
seventyseven250
Lead Driver
Received 455 Likes on 332 Posts
Not rtrying to put down truckers, just the people who might try to take advantage of them.
It's easy to set up a demonstration with a drill and make it look like this is a huge breakthrough in lube technology. All I'm saying is that if it was some great new technology, they'd make a lot more money selling the idea a large company then selling it quart by quart in truck stops.

Old 01-23-2008, 06:53 PM
puppytrucks
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by seventyseven250
Not rtrying to put down truckers, just the people who might try to take advantage of them.
It's easy to set up a demonstration with a drill and make it look like this is a huge breakthrough in lube technology. All I'm saying is that if it was some great new technology, they'd make a lot more money selling the idea a large company then selling it quart by quart in truck stops.
well i did find the company online, and it's cheaper than in the truckstops, but we're sort of a captive audience!! no offense taken

Old 01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Ford150/428/dud
Senior User
Im going to rant. No offense if im wrong on my part im sorry in advance. OK no-mor-fricton oil is being disgused among people that have been members for awhile and are saying that it is snake oil. All of a sudden a year later two people join and their first comments are about that no-mor-fricton oil is a miracle.

cough cough (set up) I know its immature!!

Old 01-23-2008, 10:53 PM
GrayRanger4x4
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ford150/428/dud
Im going to rant. No offense if im wrong on my part im sorry in advance. OK no-mor-fricton oil is being disgused among people that have been members for awhile and are saying that it is snake oil. All of a sudden a year later two people join and their first comments are about that no-mor-fricton oil is a miracle.

cough cough (set up) I know its immature!!
You got that right.

Puppytrucks,if you like it and you know it works for you,Stick to your believes. Use it and don't get run off from FTE. It is a great sit and has a wealth of information on it. You just have to over look the people that say that something is bad and say your wrong,even though they never saw or tried it.Thats just the norm for the Oil and Lubrication form.
AND WELCOME TO

Old 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
puppytrucks
New User
Originally Posted by GrayRanger4x4
You got that right.

Puppytrucks,if you like it and you know it works for you,Stick to your believes. Use it and don't get run off from FTE. It is a great sit and has a wealth of information on it. You just have to over look the people that say that something is bad and say your wrong,even though they never saw or tried it.Thats just the norm for the Oil and Lubrication form.
AND WELCOME TO
thanks, it's one of those you gotta try it kind of things. when you figure truckers put on 100,000 miles a year, we're a good market. so see ya on the road!!! 10-4!!

Old 08-30-2008, 09:11 AM
G&R Sales
New User
no mor friction

Originally Posted by OSin86
If it was the same bit it wouldn't move because it toast! LOL

Trust me, you saw a magic show. You could have the best lube in the world on a bit and if it's still sharp it will drill through freezing steel.
It was a piece of 1/4" round stock steel and was drilled intop a hole the very same size. I have dyno numbers on my 2002 F-250 that shows that I have gained 4HP. And my rearend temps. Have dropped 10-15 degrees. Fuel mileage has went up 2-3 MPG average. Love the stuff. Great use in Big V-Twin harleys with sending unit oil gauges. They are showing no oil pressure at a hot idle or at 1-2 psi. Added the No Mor Friction. It will not go below 10-15 psi at idle. Even with 2,500-3,000 miles on the oil. It still maintains that oil pressure. Good Stuff just look for it. I am here in North Carolina.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:22 PM
azfordf100man
Elder User
The only motor additives that I trust are Schaeffer's #132 and Auto-RX.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:11 AM
G&R Sales
New User
no mor friction

Yeah, when we lived on the farm Schaffers product is good. There is nothing wrong with it. But, the only problem is that it cost so much. Where No Mor Friction only cost approximate $ 30 for a pt. And $145 for a gal. A 1 oz. treats a qt. of oil and 75W and heavier oil is 2 oz per a quart. Plus this can be put in your power steering. Fords being know for that growling power steering it was gone,with just 1 oz. Basically this stuff is from the Military, they use this in the tanks anything that has oil in it. The diesel enhancer they use in the huge aircraft carriers. That is why u can not get it off the shelf or at a auto parts store. But, I understand that when u have something good don't change. I was just trying to explain the real deal with the drill press demo. Thanks for the reply back

Old 08-31-2008, 09:36 AM
G&R Sales
New User
no mor friction

Why would the auto manufactures want to due that. They would be losing money. Because this would cut down on there way of making money on maintenance costs. By u not coming back to the dealerships. Plus they will tell u that this will void your warranty. Tell me how it would void your warranty when u it mixes with the oil and u cannot find it with a oil sample or analyzing the oil it will not show up. It also does have a MSDS sheet. I have one. It is 100% synthetic. It is not a oil stabilizer, it is a metal conditioner. Just go to the web site www. no mor friction .com it will explain alot better. Just trying to help. My family has used this on the farm for at least 10 yrs after using Shaffers. This was a lot for cost effective. A little went a lot farther. But look at the logic of the auto manufacters. HAVE U TRADE IN EVERY 2-3 YEARS. GOT TO MAKE THE MONEY.
Originally Posted by pawpaw
Exactally, they could sell WAY more to the auto mfgs as factory fill, rather having Billy Bob hawking it a bottle at a time, at a truck stop.
As I said, plane old chlorine bleach would have done well in the demo too!!!!

Wonder why no MSDS or VOA is available, think maybe they don't want us to know whats really in it!!!!!?????

Seeing as how we don't know whats in it, nor in what quantity, how can we be sure it's recipe won't upset our lubes synergy????
It's recipe or the recipe of our lube could change at any time!!!!

This product isn't tested nor inspected to any Industry, or Quality Assurance standard, nor installed by any vehicle mfg world wide.

So what would make us think Billy Bob, without a refinery of his own, but having to buy his base goodies from one & mixing up a brew in some back room somewhere, that isn't tested to, nor meets any industry or quality standards, knows more than the world wide lube industry?????!!!!

Naw I don't think so, if it isn't tested to meet or exceed Fords lube specs & isn't specified by Ford, nor used as factory fill, just leave it on the shelf!!!!

If it were as good as advertized, they could make WAY more money selling it in bulk & couldn't make enough, fast enough, for the worlds auto mfgs, who are despertly trying to improve mpg even as we speak & the folks selling this brew certainly wouldn't be wasting their time & money selling it a bottle at a time at a truck stop!!!!!

Just some more logical thoughts to ponder, about products like this.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:44 AM
puppytrucks
New User
re:no mor friction

well my guess is the reason they don't sell it at truckstops is just not cost effective, it costs too much to keep inventory, and most truckers don't want to spend that much. only the owner/operators care about their trucks performance, most of the company drivers would drive it into the ground. all i know is i've used it, and it works.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Wolfkin
New User
Wink No-Mor Friction

I've become rather familiar with the product, "No-Mor Friction", as well as its creator and sole manufacturer/ supplier (a.k.a. "The salesman on the demonstration" or "Billy Bob" as PawPaw has so eloquently put it), Chuck Lehnerd.
Let me first begin by saying that No-Mor Friction was made for people who are used to gimmicks, shams, and deception in that you can pick it apart and try to find fault with it as much as you like, but at the end of the day it's just an oil-additive that lives up to its corny, but honest name, brought to you by a man who makes an honest living selling a truly phenomenal product directly to his consumers.
To clear up some misconceptions about what it actually does, here is the description of it:

"No-Mor Friction ™ is an ionic metal impregnation treatment that utilizes the power of positively charged sub-molecular particles to infiltrate the smallest pores of metal and create an ionic barrier that prevents metal-to-metal contact.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>
A molecule is considered to be a discrete small unit made up of atoms joined together. An ion is a charged atom that either has an extra electron or proton, giving it a negative or positive charge.<O:P></O:P>
Because the ions are smaller than the molecules of the oil they are able to fill in irregularities in the metal that are smaller than the oil molecules.<O:P></O:P>
Once treated, all metal surfaces become positively charged creating a sub-molecular barrier of opposing charged particles. The repulsion is similar to, but more intense than the force experienced when attempting to force the north poles of two strong magnets together.<O:P></O:P>
NO-MOR FRICTION ™ contains no graphite, Teflon™, moly, tcp or other solids. NO-MOR FRICTION ™ contains no silicone.<O:P></O:P>
NO-MOR FRICTION ™ is a metal treatment that mixes into oil, water, refrigerants, and other carriers. <O:P></O:P>
NO-MOR FRICTION ™ Contains an acid scavenger that eliminates the acids that cause corrosion and are produced during the normal operation of your engine."
No-Mor Friction doesn't behave in the same manner as other oils or oil additives and does not damage any part of your machinery, even long term. If it did, it wouldn't be doing a vital portion of its job; preserving and prolonging the life of automobiles, big trucks, farm machinery, whatever other uses that can be conjured up for it by its consumers (the sky's the limit) and would not uphold the morals and standards of Lehnerd Sales.
Lehnerd Sales does business fairly, honorably, honestly, and with integrity and humility. Chuck has begun to take the road less traveled, has kept (and is keeping) his product and livelihood within his family so that his product and its distribution are not corrupted; that the quality of his product does not diminish. For that, I applaud him.
In a society such as this, often times it is assumed that the true nature of a man's professed intentions are false, and that there is some kind of trickery involved. I hate to step on toes or burst bubbles, but however much of a cynic you are, trying No-Mor Friction could very well restore an ounce of your faith in your fellow man. Just some food for thought.
Well, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread thus far and really appreciate all of your thoughts and opinions on the product.
It seems as though anything I would have said in response has already been said, so when my brain is less fried and I've had some sleep, I'm sure to be back on here contributing whatever I'm able.
I just thought I'd introduce myself and encourage the continuation of this thread as it is enlightening and entertaining for me personally.
So, Hello.
I'm Meg Lehnerd.
Let's talk.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:20 AM
bruce381
Senior User
""Where No Mor Friction only cost approximate $ 30 for a pt."'

Wow huge mark up good luck with it

Old 09-23-2008, 01:00 AM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
There are so many of these gimmicks I can't believe it. A guy showed me some additive that was like this I forgot the name because after 20 years as a mechanic I'm not buying it. Any of it. If you want low friction then buy synthetic oil at $5/quart. If this crap was so good then NAPA, Auto Zone, Walmart, etc would be selling it. But they don't because they have to stand behind what they sell & snake oils are fly by night deals. As for a truck running smooth I can tell you that the power of the mind is real interesting. A good salesman can sell a person a quart of **** & tell you this will make your truck run cooler & smoother & you'll put it in & by gosh it really does you are so sold on the pitch that you real believe & even feel the difference. That is what they play on. Simple put it is called brainwashing.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Mechanical Inspector
New User
I have worked in factories for 30 years and been educated by lube engineers from all the major lube manifacturers. There is no oil that has not been formulated with all the additives for any machinery it was designed for. It has amazed me that if the additives were so good then they should get a astm rating and certification to back their claims. The flim flam testing to convince the average buyer to add to a machine a substance that won't meet the full needs of that machine is criminal at best. Some additives cause the other additives to fail or fall out of the oil or grease. Then you have sludge and plugged filters and some times worse. Beware of the additive market.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:50 PM
dkf
Hotshot
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
This magical snake oil is sort of like bolt on parts for your truck. I put an aftermarket intake on my truck and have had it on for several years now and noticed no mpg increases and very minimal power increases. (But I like the intake for other reasons) Then I read posts where guys claim a 1-3mpg increase using the exact same intake I have on the same engine/truck. I know darn well they didn't see increases in mpg like that. They are just excited and believe what they want to believe, otherwise they pissed away $300 for nothing. Sorry for the apples to oranges comparision but I see similarities there. The placebo effect can come into play also.

Notice how the product the company/person is pushing always wins or wins the majority of the time. These snake oil demonstrations are magic shows to sell oil.

Quick Reply: no-mor friction oil