Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Junior User

ms1780 is starting off with a positive reputation.
veggie oil kit

has anyone here put a wvo kit on di psd from greasecar.com. I installed one about 4,000 miles ago and shortly after my fuel pump began to leak. I am not sure it is related because the truck has 170k miles on it so it was probably time for a pump. Anyway, I got the new pump installed and now I cannot get the truck to pickup fuel from the tank. It will run the filter bowl dry, but never picks up from the tank itself. Hs anyone else had this kind of problem with the greasecar oil system?
Old 11-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Senior User

willbd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bad replacement pump? Can you put a vacuum gauge on the pickup side of the pump to test if is pulling a vacuum?
95 F350 SC PSD Auto 4.10 Pro-Tech Aluminum Flatbed with side boxes AutoMeter Transmission and Boost gauges 6637 Filter mod 160K miles B&M 24K Transmission cooler Diamond Eye stainless steel exhaust 2 tank WVO

Bryan Will
Old 11-21-2006, 12:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels

Tags
ford, kit, veggie