General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

did you watch Glen Beck tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 11:29 PM
omni
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you watch Glen Beck tonight?

while we enjoy chatting away on this site, and all the other pleasures we hold so dear to us. I fear it will all be threatened by these islamic extremists. If you seen the show you'll know what I mean, it will chill you to the bone, the amount of hatered they have for us. do you feel like I do?

Old 11-16-2006, 12:21 AM
bf250
Post Fiend
well, i see this heading towards the club forum maybe, but no, i been to a few of those countries, while yes, its a fad among criminals with not much to do, it seems islam became the excuse for their behaviour, most are no more islam than i am.

the muslim countries i been to, i never had any problems, matter of fact, the only problem i ran into was a drunk america.

its all in perspective, i am sure you can find plenty of non-islam groups right here in america advocating the overthrow of the US and destruction of the "immoral" west.

all in all no visa issued, no threat.

remember, who kills the most americans? other americans. where is the special show on that?

by the way, i did watch, i watch beck abouot every nite.

on edit; i am not down playing the threat by no means, but i don't beleive in the fear factor either, its not like this is a new thing, remember the "red scare"?

Last edited by bf250; 11-16-2006 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:25 AM
lariat97
Post Fiend
I believe this threat is equal to the threat we faced in 1938. I also think we will have to face it the same way to win. I hope we have the ability to do it.

Old 11-16-2006, 11:59 AM
ag-ford-4x4
Fleet Mechanic
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
As long as liberals exist, this will be an uphill battle.

Old 11-16-2006, 05:50 PM
websthes
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by omni
while we enjoy chatting away on this site, and all the other pleasures we hold so dear to us. I fear it will all be threatened by these islamic extremists. If you seen the show you'll know what I mean, it will chill you to the bone, the amount of hatered they have for us. do you feel like I do?

no i'm not afraid of islamic extremists. that's war propaganda.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:30 PM
rangerfan
Posting Guru
I don't fear the extremists at all. If you spend all your time worrying about them then they already won.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Code3
Elder User
lariat97 and ag-ford-4X4, I agree with you 100%, but every time I say something like that, I get my hands slapped!

Old 11-16-2006, 07:51 PM
horse_trader
Senior User
The Muslim propaganda machine is equal to the United States?

Sorry, we don't teach our children to sing hate songs and death to the devil muslims and In the name of Jesus
Our children don't watch cartoons that depict suicidal bombing in the name of Jesus as heroic.

Iran will have capability to build 25 - 50 intercontinental nukes per year in five years// In ten years they will be capable of reaching the United States.
Iran has well over 50 Nulclear Reactors, and with the amount of oil Iran has you can bet it's not for energy.
More dangerous is the fact that Muslims will use a weapon of strapping a dirty bomb to a religious fanatic in the US as soon as possible.

Because the US invaded IRAQ (which In my opinion was the wrong idea) does not mean Muslim extremist terrorism did not exist.

I'm sick of PC, tollerance, acceptance of all fanatic cultures, 9-11 conspiracy theorists.
Have a close look at France, and get a clue.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:57 PM
bf250
Post Fiend
i would worry more about our not so patriotic members of our society than any foriegn threat, even the largest and most powerful of countries are brought down internally, not by any outside threat. the USSR being the most recent example.

i really can't see much of a threat from some almost homless guys that hate america, but of course it would help if america would quit issuing visas to everyone and their brother. what, are they going to paddle a boat over here?

Old 11-17-2006, 11:32 AM
dono
Gone but not forgotten.
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ag-ford-4x4
As long as liberals exist, this will be an uphill battle.
I wondered how long it would take for that gem to reappear.

Old 11-21-2006, 06:15 PM
websthes
Postmaster
Originally Posted by horse_trader
Iran has well over 50 Nulclear Reactors, and with the amount of oil Iran has you can bet it's not for energy.
maybe they want to export more of that oil for 50$/barrel instead of using it to produce electricity

Old 11-21-2006, 08:09 PM
bf250
Post Fiend
but all in all, iran signed the NPT which states in the treaty that they are allowed to enrich thier own fuel for their own power plants.

if the US doesn't like it, maybe they should have written the treaty differently then.

Old 11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Code3
Elder User
Hey, how about OIL, Sunshine?! You know, all that stuff they have underground over there?! When that treaty was written, I'm pretty friggin' sure they weren't talking about plutonium. If you believe all that crap about them developing nuclear technology for "peaceful purposes", you're not as bright as most folks I know from East Tennessee...unless, of course, you're from Spring City.

Old 11-22-2006, 12:31 AM
bf250
Post Fiend
well, no need to name call.

when the treaty was written, i am sure it was pretty well known that the by product of enrichment is plutonium.

now as far as what they do with the plutonium, when they violate that, then maybe poeple can do something, but i don't see anything done about NK yet nor will we.

as far as intelligence goes, hasn't been to reliable as of lately, i sure wouldn't trust specualtion as to what action to do to iran.

but i guess what ever they are doing isn't to much of a threat because their oil money is paying for everything, and i don't see any restrictions placed on that yet.

and until someone offers them a constant supply of already enriched unranium at a low cost, there is now way iran is going to stop production. especially with the threat of the them potentially buying fuel program with sanctions.

and as far as them not needing nuclear power because they have oil....so do we, off shore and in the artic, but you don't see no one in the US getting it.

i am not vouching for iran, but when it comes to diplomacy (which america has been doing not so well lately) you have to apply the same rules to everyone. all iran has to do is point to pakistan and india and ask why there was no protest to their nuclear program even though those 2 countries never even signed the NPT.

Old 11-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Code3
Elder User
Originally Posted by bf250
All iran has to do is point to pakistan and india and ask why there was no protest to their nuclear program even though those 2 countries never even signed the NPT.
Probably because their president(s) never went on tv and proclaimed to the world that they want to destroy Israel and the US.

Quick Reply: did you watch Glen Beck tonight?