6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

2008 Ford Superduty Photos from Texas State Fair

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Blue Dog
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Ford Superduty Photos from Texas State Fair

It had taken me a while to figure out how to download photos I took of the 2008 Ford Superduties. I decided to download them into the Gallery under 2008 Ford Superduty title. Take a look there to see some of the photos. It is an ongoing progress.
I have seen some pictures of the trucks that was posted on the website which was linked to one of the threads. I don't know how these photographers missed the rest of the displays. I decided to show you the rest. There was a cut out truck on display. It shows the 6.4 Diesel engine and its assoicated emission equipments. Enjoy the pictures...

Old 11-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Received 3,392 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Welcome to FTE Blue Dog
Read First: https://www.ford-trucks.com/guidelines.html

I'll help you get one picture in here, pretty nice pics in your gallery...

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Super08
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Interesting photos, Thanks

Old 11-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Blue Dog
Junior User
More information...

Okay, I added a few more photos in the gallery. That should do the job that the other photographers missed out on. There were some information I wanted to share regarding my conversation with the Ford people I spoke to at the Texas State Fair.
Generally, most of the people were local dealership sales people. There were a few that knew anything about the 08 Ford Superduties. Most of them had absolutely no idea about them except for a few general details. I assume Ford is keeping most of the information under wraps. However, I did walk away with some good information.
The production on the 08 Superduties had already started on a limited basis (more likely for aftermarket companies) and will ramp up in late December and January. The vehicles should hit the lots in Feburary. They can take in orders starting in November and December. They also will release more information around these time.
There is an new trim level added to the trim lineout. The new trim level is called Fx4. Its an step above XLT trim. It's all 4x4 with the Fx4 package that was offered on previous model years. The Fx4 trim will have black carpet, with black and gray interior (seats and plastics) with black leather wrapped steering wheel. The interior will be unqiue for the Fx4 trim from the other trim levels.
One change for those who loves manual transmissions...the Captain Chairs are no longer aviable with the manuals. Just the bench seats. BUT....the XL trim still has the bucket seats with the manual. What changed for the XL bucket seats is the floor consoles are now part of the bucket seat option.
Thats the information I can offer at that point. I will keep you posted if I find more information down the road.

Old 11-06-2006, 12:21 PM
REELNAUTI4U
Senior User
Thanks for all the info !!! It is guys like you that really help this forum out .