Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2009, 11:36 PM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
If you get a chance, say hi for me too please.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Like I can....

You're asking something beyond my abilities.
But I think if he looks in once in a while he'll see it

It's time for me to shut up about that.

I DO LIKE THAT GUY!

He is one of my best friends...

We think a lot the same way - But I can't exactly explain that.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Quiet Lurker

theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.
You trying to embarrass me again, Dutch. Every so often this thread just insists on resurfacing don't it.

and a few other things - Mack truck, Iveco truck, Freightliner truck, Mahindra 4025, Mechron, grasshopper...
Old 03-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Just for you Theo it is back up!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 03-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Quiet Lurker

theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.
Yup. like one of those bad pennies that rolls around. I am very nearly retired now, just do stuff nobody else wants to do. Living on a homestead in WA, getting ready to do some farming.

and a few other things - Mack truck, Iveco truck, Freightliner truck, Mahindra 4025, Mechron, grasshopper...
Old 03-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I recommend you scatter lettuce seeds indescriminantly.
(and immediately - the season is here)

Nothing like a good salad, but onions and root crops call for better soil.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Posting Guru

rlh is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theologian View Post
Yup. like one of those bad pennies that rolls around. I am very nearly retired now, just do stuff nobody else wants to do. Living on a homestead in WA, getting ready to do some farming.
You resurfaced on my birthday. Imagine that.
1981 Bronco Custom
Old 04-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I'm curious on a number of points that I had probably best not even ask about.

Still - put plainly did Theo help you in some way, even if you didn't really see how it could benefit you at the time> Did it change how you thought of everything, to meet him?

And did that have a positive impact on your way of living???

What does Theo teach?

(Yes, he is wonderful at it)
Old 04-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Posting Guru

rlh is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I'm curious on a number of points that I had probably best not even ask about.

Still - put plainly did Theo help you in some way, even if you didn't really see how it could benefit you at the time> Did it change how you thought of everything, to meet him?

And did that have a positive impact on your way of living???

What does Theo teach?
I met him when I was still out in California roughly 10 years ago. We were working on a project at that time.
1981 Bronco Custom
Old 04-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

You haven't answered directly, have you?

Theo is like that, I think it is his purpose to disturb at a basic level, and ask us each who we really are...

If you met him - it was for a reason.

That's my honest impression
Old 04-13-2012, 03:24 AM
Quiet Lurker

Being the odd creature that I am, I also believe that I only meet anyone, because I am supposed to. I am still helping folk in many different ways, though no longer actively preaching anything - that aspect of my life was always secondary to my activities that a few folk are familiar with.

Old 04-13-2012, 03:30 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

You see? And it's just like that.

Theo - I hope the golden love energy that I thought your way finds you and Sissy well and happy!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Post Fiend

pfogle has a good reputation on FTE.pfogle has a good reputation on FTE.pfogle has a good reputation on FTE.
patfogle DaPocky
Theo, missed you man. Shoot me PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Quiet Lurker

Like the proverbial bad penny, Theo is back - still got the '95 Bronco, and loving it, and just bought the truck of my dreams - an '03 Excursion diesel. It is great, way more comfortable than the '02 F250 we had in TN, and huge. I have wanted one for years.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
Quite an interesting read, this thread----welcome back!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter