N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

OOPS. wrong truck!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:59 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down OOPS. wrong truck!

I bought a 89 F150 with the efi 300 and a 5 speed. The website I looked at said it would have the zf transmission, but it did not. It has the Mazda 5 speed - which is not horse enough for me to put into my 3/4 ton. Turns out the zf is an option for that year!

The truck sort of barks at you now and again, but it is not a mean old dog. I got it off a construction site and it is beat a bit, but no obvious accident type dents. It is all black, with black spoke wheels, and as dirty as any truck I ever saw.

I am not going to part it out - too hot, too much junk in my yard already. If anyone wants the entire truck (with a good title) I will make them a deal!

But it has to be quick - the old lady has stopped talking to me and the couch is getting hard to sleep on. I would move out into my camp trailer, but that would just make her more angry. Better to sell the truck!

Old 06-21-2006, 12:44 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy OOPs, wrong post

Moderators have pointed out that this is a for sale item and belongs in the for sale thread.

It didn't start out to be an ad, but it sure turned into one. Mostly I was letting you know how the deal turned out, as I had posted about acquiring this truck before.

Anyway, I will sin no more, and please do as I say, not as I did. Items for sale need to be posted in the for sale thread!

Sorry

A chastized WillyB - an imperfect chapter leader.