Notices

2006 Lincoln Mark LT upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 11:29 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Lincoln Mark LT upgrades

what are some good websites that have upgrades for the lincoln mark lt truck?? its pretty hard to find after market parts for it.

Old 05-11-2006, 01:48 AM
tdister
Posting Guru
Anything specific? "Upgrades"? Performance, looks...

Most things for the F150 will work, it's pretty much the same truck.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:01 AM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
well, the diablo predator i have will not work on the mark lt. so i got to sell it and get a new one. i would really like to have a tuner right now

Old 05-29-2006, 09:30 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
is there any place at all where i can get things like a supercharger or anything like that. i really dont understand why my tuner will not work on the mark LT?? the motor and trans are supposed to be the same as a F150, so why cant i?

Old 05-30-2006, 11:14 AM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
The PCM code is not the same. Edge is going to try to get the F150 tuner (EEF-2400) to work with it later this year. For now you can go with long tube or shorty headers from Pacesetter, or you can do shorty headers from JBA. There are hard bed covers from ******** (Part # 21057S) that are actually affordable. They are not stocked, but custom built at time of order. They can also be paint matched from the ******** factory. The volant 19754 intake will fit as well as any other F-150 intake. I have not found a tuner...yet.....but I do have a customer looking and wanting one. Superchips is a dead end, diablo is dead ended.....I am going to look at Jet and see what they have, and I know I can do a custom SCT but this particular customer is not desiring to spend the bigger loot on the custom tunes. He may hang tight until Edge comes around.

Old 05-30-2006, 10:44 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
i would like to have an edge, i have been in touch with diablo and they say they are coming out with somthing later this year. i hope it is the trinity. also i have a magnaflow exhaust system and an AEF intake. i have the exhaust on now and i am waiting to put the intake on after i paint it the same color as the truck. now are the ******** covers just bolt on or do you have to drill to install??

also do you know of any superchargers that will work??

Last edited by DeckedoutF150; 05-30-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:08 PM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
I talked to Jet today about tuning and was told that unlike the 3 valve F-150, the Lincoln LT has been tuned to the max from the factory and there was nothing Jet can do to get more out of it. As for the Supercharger....I really honestly dont know, we have Rousch and a couple brands available...but I dont know if the LT has a similar intake manifold or not. I would have to attempt to call Rousch and ask. The ******** covers for the Lincoln are not available as a Easy Grip Clamp-on System, I could call and talk to our rep to see if it can be put together custom if you were seriously interested....It is available as a butterfly style, split down the middle and hinged in the middle to open half from one side or the other.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:40 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
well here is what diablosport told me about my predator i have for the 2005 F150 i had

Do not reply to this email, you will not receive a response.
Post your question again on the DiabloSport website instead.

This is a reply to your question from 2006-05-29 22:36

CATEGORY: Predator
QUESTION: [i had a 2005 f150 with a predator i bought for it. i recently removed
the predator program and traded the truck off. i bought a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT.
will the predator work on my Mark LT?? if not what is the difference between the
F150 and the lincoln mark lt?? they are supposed to be the same motor and trans.
also if not when will you have something for the mark Lt and is there going to
be a trinity for it?? when will it be out??]

------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER:
Dear Nick,

As long as you have the latest updates for your Predator the same unit you have
should work on your new 2006 Lincoln Mark LT. Let us know if you have any
trouble.
Click on "Downloads" on our website for update instructions.

Thank you for your interest in DiabloSport!
Stay tuned,
Brian Kenig, a proud member of the DiabloSport Support Team

Do not reply to this email, you will not receive a response.
Post your question again on the DiabloSport website instead.

if you could check and see about the bed cover that would be cool, but i also want to add the my paint code is F6 and that color is the ceramic white tri coat. i am worried there might be probs there. if they can do a clam on that would be cool. i dont really want to drill into the truck. i do not want the butterfly deal. and its no big eal for me to loose the chrome bed rails. what do you think the speedster spoiler would look like on a lincoln??

Old 06-01-2006, 11:08 AM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
"should work on your new 2006 Lincoln Mark LT. Let us know if you have any
trouble. "

The PCM codes are not the same, the F-150 tuners do not have the same codes so wont work, unless they specifically wrote in the PCM code support for the Mark LT. So you can try and let them know...lol....

For the ******** Bed Cover you would want a 21057XN-CN-F6

Sleek and Stylish, The *******'s platinum series X2000 Lid combines O.E. quality and revolutionary design. With its lustrous paint finish and unique no drill hinge system, the X2000 is an achievement in functionality and design. The X2000 patented hinge systems allows for easy opening and closing.

For Pictures of the X-2000 Cover goto:
http://www.gaylordslids.com/showroom...rd/21058.shtml

To see the new X-2000 assist hinge goto:
http://www.gaylordslids.com/showroom/x2000.shtml#

It will be painted to match your truck, built per order, and shipped from ******** manufacturing to you. I am awaiting final pricing and will PM you once it is known.

The spoiler......its a personal call.....dont ask me :] I like tacky and outspoken, so I would most likely say to go ahead and do it.....draw the attention....but be ready with a fogger system to back up the look, you dont want to be the all show and no go guy in the overpriced F-150...lol!

Old 06-01-2006, 08:30 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
cool, just let me know when you get the price and tell me how much extra for the spoiler. i might try the tuner to see if it works. if it does i will let you know.

Old 06-05-2006, 04:57 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
well it would not let me install the predator into my truck. it did give me that new CAl ID though. so i emailed diablo again. also did you ever get a price on the bed cover??

Old 06-07-2006, 11:22 PM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
Thumbs up 2004-2006 Lincoln Mark LT bed cover and tuner.

Sorry, I have been out of town since Saturday on a business related trip, and my laptop is back in the office. I am at a friends now and on his PC, but anyways Patrick has the price info and should have PM'ed you, and we do have a tuner that works on your truck that will retune the tranny, add awesome power, and really make all your dreams come true and do it for so much cheaper than you expect that I can barely contain myself from just telling you the details!...but I can't yet.....I'm waiting to sale a couple more and verify that its working on all years before I cause a riot of Lincoln owners trying to order these. The good thing is if you order it for your Mark-LT and you have a PCM it does not want to work with, it costs you not one shiny penny....but so far they have worked on without a problem and turned the LT into a tire shredding monster. But you probably dont want that much extra power and 2-3 MPG extra......huh...LOL!

Get a hold of me or Patrick ( Patrick - 724-272-1539) ...but I will not be back in the office until Friday. Saturday we are going to be out at a truck-pull getting our first real hook on the beast...but call me and leave a messege and I will get right back at you just as soon as I can.

Old 06-08-2006, 06:33 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
who makes this tunner for the mark Lt?? i am very interested in it. also i am still thinking about the bed cover. its either the one you priced me or an A.R.E. i can get the A.R.E. for about $900 installed and i can get a century for about $750 installed. but i am really interested in that tunner. let me know the details about it and what all it can do and who makes it.

also if you know anyone who wants a diablo for a 2004 to 2005 F150 let me know i need rid of it then i will take the money and buy the one you have.

Old 06-14-2006, 10:54 PM
DeckedoutF150
Posting Guru
well i recieved an update to download from diablo. i downloaded it and it worked. the truck alot more power. i cant wait to see what its like after my air intake is installed.

Old 06-15-2006, 05:33 AM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
The Edge EEF2400 works. Cody the new Mark LT master....is now running headers, Edge tuner, ******** cover, and a Volant intake on his Mark LT! Decked out, did Patrick get a price to you on that bed cover? If not I can shoot it to you again priced with paint.

Quick Reply: 2006 Lincoln Mark LT upgrades