Signal and brake lights issue on 99 f150 flareside

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 12:01 AM
deltasoft
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Signal and brake lights issue on 99 f150 flareside

Hey guys,

i just finished installing bass on my truck with 2 amps....and i noticed my right signal is blinking fast in the dash , however its only blinking in the front light and not in the tail light, when i put emergency light, it blinks at a right speed , however the right tail light does not!

2nd, i tested the brakes and my top middle brake light does not light up at all and my right one again does not light up at all.

I did some reading from previous posts here and didnt find much close to my issue.

My question: Could it be a ground issue? if so where are the grounds for these lights located?

could it be a flasher issue?

or could it be light bulb issue?

just wanted to know what you guys think before i start looking around and trouble shooting it. You guys might have worked on this issue before.....

just weird to me the middle light, the right tail light are gone.....for brake and for signal....

well i'll wait for response.

thanks a lot guys,
Deltasoft.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:50 PM
deltasoft
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok guys just FYI so anyone that has issues can solve this. This morning i went to autozne and spent about 6 buckz in light bulbs.....the back right tail light bulb plug was almost out...thats what cause the fast blinking on the right side. and i changed the bulb for new one anyhow since i had taken it out already...also my top roof brake light was gone....and it was light bulb. Did not had to change the flasher. flasher cost in autozone was 14.99

Goodluck to those that might encounter this......

Deltasoft.