Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

New Conn Chapter Leader

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Bordaine
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Conn Chapter Leader

I can only assume from the disinterested in the Ct chaper, That no one is interested in taking over the Connecticut Leader Job. There for I suggest that the Ct Chapter join with the N E Chapter, under the expert leadership of sglaine. I am sorry that I have to give up the Ct chapter leadership. I am in the middle of taking a job which will relocate me to Indiana. I have loved being the Connecticut leader but this will no longer be acceptable, as I will live in Indiana. I wish to thank everyone for there help, and support over the last several years. I wish the best to everyone and will miss spending time with all of you. The relocation is not cast in stone yet, but I will know with in the week. I will let all of you know the outcome as soon as I know.
Steve

Old 03-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Bordaine
Elder User
Buy the way I am looking foward to shaking up the Indiana Chapter.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:17 AM
fordinmudd
Laughing Gas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what do you have to do to be the chapter leader?

Old 03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Here a link to some good info, this is located in the general chapter discussion forum, Read thru it and let us know what you think.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/s...d.php?t=296418

Old 04-08-2006, 09:47 PM
LB3711
Senior User
oh man your leaving CT that sucks. Well it was cool having you around here. Hopefully there will still be meets in CT. It was cool meeting you

Old 04-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Bordaine
Elder User
The job in Indiana is not definate yet, but either way someone else needs to take over as leader of the Connecticut Chapter. I am sad that I do not have the time to devote to being the leader of the Ct chapter. It is a job that I loved. I wish I had more time in my life to do the job as it needs to be done. I had made the decision to withdraw as leader before the job in Indiana came up, it just forced my choices. I hope someone will step up and take over the job, someone with the time to do the job as it needs to be done. If not, I know that we will do well to join with the New England Chapter. I have meet Sglaine, and found him to be a good leader. I know the Ct Chapter will do well under his leadership. I hate to see the Ct Chapter lose its identity and be grouped in the New England Chapter, but I belive it is for the best. I there for vote that the Ct Chapter join with the NE Chapter. I think this should be put to a Ct Chapter vote. F2504X4 could you post this as a vote thread. I need to know that someone will look after the Ct Chapter. As no one has stepped up to lead the Ct Chapter I need a vote on joining the NE Chapter. Thank You for the support you have given me over the years. This is something I do not suggest lightly.
I THINK WE SHOULD JOIN THE NE CHAPTER. Thank You Again
Steve

Old 04-09-2006, 07:39 AM
mareyz
Freshman User
Hey Steve, good luck in your new venture!

ME