Who wants to race? $$

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Lone_Star
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who wants to race? $$

It doesn't get much better than this. Who wants to get some green to come out and race? We are thinking in April when the weather gets a little more predictable. This offer is currently extended to Whipple and Roush guys (with just a SC kit, no other mods) to come on out and race. If you are interested in making some green to show us what you got let me hear from you.

Old 03-16-2006, 08:29 PM
FTE Herman
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I take it I am excluded? Not that I am all that fast anyhow; with 6500 pounds how fast can one be?

Old 03-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Lone_Star
Junior User
hkiefus,
what setup are you running?
We are asking for the whipple and roush owners to bring out their trucks, because we are the new guy and want to show people how outstanding our product truly is. No BS, no playing with numbers, just straight up performance.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Lone_Star
Junior User
we have actually opened this up to anybody with the 5.4L 3V engine that wants to come out. We will pay the entry fee to get into dragstrip. Free to come out and see our truck and race.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Lone_Star
Junior User
hkiefus
bring it out. Only if you promise to tell eveyone you know how great our kit is. Just kidding, bring it out. Let us show you how great our kit is.

Old 03-17-2006, 03:02 PM
FTE Herman
Post Fiend
I actually do promote products that I have direct experience with. If you look at some of my other posts, you'll find that I do deeply consider the subject matter.

It seems that my specific application is outside what you are looking for (KB versus Whipple/Roush and 32vIntech versus 3VTriton) but I could come along just to participate, have some fun, and support our FTE sponsors.

Old 03-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Lone_Star
Junior User
hkiefus,
Please do come out. I hope you didn't take my comment as a personal one. . Anywho, we would like for you to come out and join us and you could come along just to participate, have some fun, and support our FTE sponsors. Better not bring your wallet though. You might be tempted to buy a kit when you ride in our truck.

Old 03-17-2006, 08:14 PM
FTE Herman
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Lone_Star
hkiefus,
Please do come out. I hope you didn't take my comment as a personal one. . Anywho, we would like for you to come out and join us and you could come along just to participate, have some fun, and support our FTE sponsors. Better not bring your wallet though. You might be tempted to buy a kit when you ride in our truck.
Who knows, I might bring my wallet anyhow.

Old 03-18-2006, 07:36 PM
FTE Herman
Post Fiend
Do you have some dates picked out yet?

Old 03-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Lone_Star
Junior User
Guys,

we are looking at somewhere around the 21st or 27th or April for the races. Weather should be nice and good for racing those weekends. I will let ya'll know when it becomes official.

Old 03-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Blurry94
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Lone_Star
hkiefus,
what setup are you running?
We are asking for the whipple and roush owners to bring out their trucks, because we are the new guy and want to show people how outstanding our product truly is. No BS, no playing with numbers, just straight up performance.
Just curious, why is the invitation only extended to the whipple/roush modular trucks?

Old 03-20-2006, 11:46 AM
Lone_Star
Junior User
Blurry94,
We originally offered this to Roush/Whipple owners because they are the most similar to our product. Not many people have heard of our product, so we wanted to compare the kits in real life, not just numbers. Numbers can be played with and stretched. You really can't play with and stretch numbers on the dragstrip when it comes to performance.

If you look above in my previous post
we have actually opened this up to anybody with the 5.4L 3V engine that wants to come out. We will pay the entry fee to get into dragstrip. Free to come out and see our truck and race.

Old 03-20-2006, 12:24 PM
frederic
Post Fiend
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Makes sense to me.

Plus, you probably wouldn't like a 500cid, twin turbo crewcab with 25lbs of boost there anyway

Plus, I don't think I'll have it done by April at this rate LMAO

Old 03-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Lone_Star
Junior User
frederic,

Your truck sounds like it will be a beast. Even if you dont get it done in time, come on over and come racing with us.

Old 03-20-2006, 12:47 PM
frederic
Post Fiend
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
heh-heh. Beast II. The first one was essentially the same thing, in 1975 Dodge flavor.

Very squirrelly

Quick Reply: Who wants to race? $$