Sponsored by:

M+S Tires on 18 inch wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 08:54 AM
armymark
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M+S Tires on 18 inch wheels

I just ordered a f250 diesel with 18 inch rims. I was looking for some Cooper Discoverer M+S tires in 18 in. I can't seem to find them. In fact, I'm having trouble finding many in that size at all. Am I looking in the wrong place or did I screw up ordering the 18 in rims?

Old 01-11-2006, 11:23 AM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by armymark
I just ordered a f250 diesel with 18 inch rims. I was looking for some Cooper Discoverer M+S tires in 18 in. I can't seem to find them. In fact, I'm having trouble finding many in that size at all. Am I looking in the wrong place or did I screw up ordering the 18 in rims?
The answer is No. You are in the same boat as the rest of us. Continental is the only company that has the stock tire size. You will have to go to another tire size. BFGoodrich has a smaller one, Pro Comp has larger, and Dick Cepek has a larger. I also believe Goodyear has a close size.

Old 01-23-2006, 08:46 PM
admorris
Senior User
Originally Posted by donjamer
The answer is No. You are in the same boat as the rest of us. Continental is the only company that has the stock tire size. You will have to go to another tire size. BFGoodrich has a smaller one, Pro Comp has larger, and Dick Cepek has a larger. I also believe Goodyear has a close size.
I've got 4 Continental's with 150 miles on them if someone wants to make an offer. I live in Virginia.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:00 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by admorris
I've got 4 Continental's with 150 miles on them if someone wants to make an offer. I live in Virginia.
What did you replace the conti's with? I am thinking of the Dick Cepek FCII's, but they are $400.00 each.

Old 01-24-2006, 06:23 AM
admorris
Senior User
Replaced with 35x12.5 BF Mud Terrain's. Perfect fit with absolutely no rubbing, even at full lock. I do have the heavy service spring package...that may be why they do not rub on the front...not sure about that.