Aerostar Ford Aerostar

who has the least amount of miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 09:15 AM
green bean
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who has the least amount of miles

I'll start out. 93 extended awd 4.0 tow package just turned 62,015 miles .2nd owner I new the original owners.I had to put new front wheel bearings in because it sat for extened periods of time.They had a flat spot on them. new front brakes rotors pads hoses etc.I have owned it for just over 1 year. I have become quite attched to it. Very very practical rig. I never would have believed I would be minivan kinda guy.Love it

Old 01-16-2006, 03:07 PM
93nighthawk
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'97 AWD, 60,052.6 mi Second owner (first owneer was the State of ID) So far the only thing that I have had to do to it was change the oil, re-connect the Cruise Control, lube the doors, and pick up a front license plate bracket for the front. I still need floor mats, a couple cigarette lighters (more likely a new outlet in back, the original one is a rusted,) a couple roof rack bars, and an instrument cluster w/ tach out of a F-150.

And I agree, I never thought of myself as a mini-van lover. But the thing growns on you with what it is easily capable to do.

Old 01-16-2006, 03:27 PM
yendor
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I have a 95 shorty it has 80 thousand on it. I am still trying to fix cruse & horn on it but havent had any luck yet.The idler or the alt makes a bad sound but I guess mine is not the only one that does it.