General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Washington State guys remember Mitchell Rupe?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:08 AM
Thudpucker
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by websthes
so what's the problem?
My sentiments exactly. The Sentence should be carried out! One way or another! What's the difference how it happens.
It should have been long and painful. Carried out by the survivors and dependents of the victims.

It should be witnessed by every kid who's involved in Gang's and who's thinking of quitting High school and just 'hanging' with the guys.

Somehow the lib's have lost sight of the words "Disipline, Integrity and Responsibility" and it's going to take generations to get those words back into our vocabulary.

Why are we such a minority?

Old 01-10-2006, 08:59 AM
websthes
Postmaster
if they're so worried about not hurting the guy why don't they just give him the needle? is he afraid of needles?

Old 01-10-2006, 09:33 AM
lcampbell
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Thudpucker] It should be witnessed by every kid who's involved in Gang's and who's thinking of quitting High school and just 'hanging' with the guys.QUOTE]

No pun intended, right?

Old 01-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Thudpucker
Posting Guru
Smile

Originally Posted by websthes
if they're so worried about not hurting the guy why don't they just give him the needle? is he afraid of needles?
His Lawyer got that stopped.
The Lawyer pointed out the State didn't know just how much Juice to give a 400 pounder.
Too much Juice was Cruel and unusual.
Dont that make you wonder about the whole Washington state government needing some Adult supervision?

Too little Juice and he might not die and the State would have to release him, perhaps as a blithering idiot, if the juice only partly killed him.

It's reported that he has Testicular cancer now. One can fervently hope he has a long life with a very painfull case of Testicular cancer.
His liver is also failing (it's said) That's good news. Maybe we wont be supproting him very much longer.

I still like Ron White's litteny on the DP. "If you kill a Texan, we'll kill you back"
I'll drink to that one!

Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 AM
sierraben
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone remember the scene from The Green Mile, when they messed up the execution of Eduard Delacroix? Well, double that voltage.

Or the Mare of Steel in the movie The Vikings.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Dariand1
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm shocked about my mother being friend's with his wife but we do live in an unusual world.

Originally Posted by Thudpucker
Dariand that's unusual allright. I dont remember any mention of him haveing a wife.

My thread was to illustrate the inept public officials in Washington state.
Several people should have quit thier jobs and refunded all the salary back to the State of Washington over that mess.