Welcome The Truck Werx, FTE's newest sponsor!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 02:58 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome The Truck Werx, FTE's newest sponsor!

We're pleased to announce Truckwerx as our newest sponsor. I wish this product was around when I bought my truck box!

The Truckwerx
When you buy a truckbox, make sure you order it with 'The Werx'! Truckwerx Solid Parts

Truckwerx began, as most business do, as an idea springing from a challenge... in this case, how to remove a truckbox quickly from the bed of a truck to haul a full load of bark. After hunting down the necessary wrenches, a very painful removal and subsequent reinstallation of the truckbox the following day led to the question... Can the removal and re-installation of a truckbox be done quickly without using tools?

The answer was the design, testing, and manufacture of our first product, the truckbox Quick Release System. Elegantly simple in design, the system fits nearly every brand of truck/truckbox combination on the road, and like the rest of our products, has been tested and abused for thousands of miles to ensure that we 'got it right'.

Our continuous testing of the Quick Release led to the development of additional accessories for truckboxes, all designed to make your toolbox easier to use and more practical. Check back often as we introduce our new products and accessories!

Our offices and CNC machining facilities are located on the Kitsap Peninsula, in Western Washington State.

The Truckwerx
10242 Ashley Circle NW
Silverdale, WA 98383

www.thetruckwerx.com

Make sure to let them know you saw them here!

Old 08-04-2005, 07:33 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
What an innovative and very cool product, I had no idea anything like that existed….Welcome to FTE.

Old 08-15-2005, 01:36 AM
Truckwerx
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truckwerx products

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! We've worked hard to make sure our products are not only cool and innovative, but something you can't imagine NOT having on your rig once you've installed it. These can be put in as a new installation OR used to retrofit an existing toolbox (shameless plug).
Keep an eye on our site as we continue to introduce unique, quality products that enhance the use of your truck!
Thanks again!

Bob
Project Director
The Truckwerx

Old 08-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Welcome to ther site Bob.

Catchy Name

The name of your company reminds me of the name of my Photo gallery (Dennis' Truck Works).

I'm sure we can drum up some business for you !

Old 08-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Torque1st
Posting Legend
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Nice idea!