1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

hey it moves , sorta

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 03:23 PM
1955effie
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey it moves , sorta

first i just wanted to thank all you guys for the info givin to me to get me to this stage , saved me alot of time and headaches. well the volare type front end is finally in and all 4 wheels are back down on the ground (whew). i put the model a on the other side of my garage so i can get the motor and trans installed in the 55, wish me luck lol. anyway thanks again i know i will be asking more questions in the future .

Old 07-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Randy Jack
Postmaster

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And, as usual, we will be ready with more "helpful" answers (and jokes).

Congratulations. That front end install is a big hurdle to get over.

Old 07-16-2005, 06:12 AM
Earl
Postmaster
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
OK, no more progress posts allowed for you until we see some PICTURES in your gallery. Even if they are the kind you make with crayons!

We need our fix of truck photos, and seeing other people make progress helps the rest of us feel like we're part of the action - even if we're just the cold beverage holders. So get those pictures in the gallery before we go into withdrawal.

Old 07-18-2005, 10:23 AM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
Received 3,934 Likes on 1,876 Posts
Cold beverages? did somebody say cold beverages?

I've made some progress in THAT department, in fact I got the old Pepsi machine cleaned out and filled with an assortment of frosty beverages.....
...........now if I could just clear out some of that old truck stuff that is in front of the Pepsi machine so I have clear access....

But I digress, congrats on getting 4 wheels on the ground!!
Bobby