Notices

Bad Camber

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Murray5309
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bad Camber

Ok heres my problem. i have a 95 F 150 4x4 i put new front coils in it and in the process lifted it about an inch and a half to 2 inches. Well that isnt my problem,the problem is the camber in my wheels they sit like this \ / and its eating the tires. what i need to know is, is it worth it to buy the tuff country alignment brackets or is there a way i can fix it in my driveway. any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:41 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Depending on how much it is out and how much camber you need will decide on whether cambers would be enough or if the kit is needed. I would take it to a tire shop and find out how far it is out and see if you can bring it back straight without going to full extent on the cambers. If you can't and have to use the most cambers, I would get the kit. THat way you still have some room to adjust later down the road if it goes out again.

Old 06-24-2005, 11:56 AM
jhnhardee
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
with 2" lifts they usually suggest going to zero degree camber/caster shims on the ball joint if it is over 2 then it's better to get the drop down brackets for the axel halfs