Sponsored by:

bassani headers

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Black Ford XLT
Fleet Mechanic
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
bassani headers

Any one know if the truck headers(same years) also fit the bronco engines same size 351 . Am curious thinking i might have the f-150 headers. Proficent lists the headers different with a b at the end of there stock #s . I bought these back in january and am getting around now to installing them.If they are differnt, boy do i have an extra set of headersfor the( f150-351).Seems they shipped the wrong set. thanks TR

Old 04-30-2005, 10:00 AM
94 XLT White/ Silver 302
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should be good to go. the B means standard industrial finish chrome plated, C means Ceramic finish, and the truck part no. without the B is also standard finish Chrome plated. The header part number stayed the same for the Bronco and the F150 This information came off the Bassani web site.
hope this helps.

Old 05-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Black Ford XLT
Fleet Mechanic
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
94 i appreciate your reply, didnt tknow if these headers were the same or not and neither did Proficient( where purchased) . Just got finished installing the passenger side (fits well) .Reason for the delay i remember way to well the night mare i had on the stock gasket redo.(leaks) Two studs broke both sides and boy was it a chore. I had to do some fabbing for the new headers and comp gaskets. Its a job , course thas why i have the broken knuckle garage here thanks TR