New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns
View Poll Results: Have you tried the Diamon-Fusion Windshield Treatment?
Yes
0%
No
100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Windshield Treatment Recommended by AAA

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 02:41 AM
MagicRat
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone tried this new window treatment offered by a company called Diamon-Fusion? I saw a write-up about it in the AAA magazine and they speak pretty highly of it. You can see the full article in the March/April edition of AAA World magazine under the title Rain, Rain Go Away if you haven't seen it. The Diamon-Fusion website is very cool and the windshield treatment is available in NJ.

If anyone has tried it, please let me know what you think as I'm interested in learning more about it. It supposedly increases the strength of the windshield by 10X the original in addition to increasing brightness and clarity while reducing glare and virtually eliminating the need for wipers. Can all of that be true? If the increase in strength really works, it will ensure that we can keep the original windshield in our ride rather than having a cheap imitation installed if we get a crack or chip.

Any posts with feedback will be appreciated.

LT

Old 03-04-2005, 09:27 AM
alfama351
Senior User
never heard of it either, surfed the web site a little and i liked what i saw, couldn't find any distributors.

Old 03-05-2005, 05:38 PM
MagicRat
New User
Found a Distributor in NJ

There's a distributor in NJ in New Brunswick (732-545-5812). I called and they said they have it available in about 15-20 dealerships. I'm in Old Bridge, so I'm going to go to their store in East Brunswick (Olds/GMC).

I'll let you know what I think of it after I get it if you want to hear back on it.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:12 PM
captchas
guess you hear etown to much.welcome aboard man

Old 03-05-2005, 08:30 PM
alfama351
Senior User
Defenitly want to hear about it, I have gone through 7 windshields in 10 years with three different trucks
Originally Posted by MagicRat
There's a distributor in NJ in New Brunswick (732-545-5812). I called and they said they have it available in about 15-20 dealerships. I'm in Old Bridge, so I'm going to go to their store in East Brunswick (Olds/GMC).

I'll let you know what I think of it after I get it if you want to hear back on it.

Old 03-05-2005, 09:43 PM
MagicRat
New User
Etown -- now they can use a windshield treatment

Originally Posted by captchas
guess you hear etown to much.welcome aboard man
You must mean the Funny cars at Englishtown.. Yeah, i hear them and I deal with the traffic too.