Sponsored by:

st helens mud bog

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 09:44 PM
warrencowboy05
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
st helens mud bog

hey i was just lookin at bigsilver95's pictures and i think they were of you all out there just yesterday. right? anyways, how was it all. does anybody have any video? sorry its so soon but after the last footage of pro i need more!

adam

Old 02-13-2005, 10:37 PM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Adam,

We had a big get together for the Northwest chapter of FTE Saturday and then headed up to the St. Helen's mud bog. We're still waiting on videos of Pro yanking the Blazer out of the tank trap (not before I told the driver he needed to pull his Calvin sticker first ) but it should be pretty damn cool. I was a lot drier than last time but the tank trap was even worse. Nobody made it through with the exception of a paddle wheeled sand rail. I'm all messed up on pain killers right now and having a hard time typing so instead of giving you all the details I'm just going to link you to the thread about the run. I'll post again tomorrow.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/s...d.php?t=343835

Old 02-13-2005, 10:37 PM
FordPickup460
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check out my gallery for more pics. I think bigsilver95 might have a couple videos if u ask him. I have one but no sound and I dont know how to send you it.

Old 02-14-2005, 06:28 AM
tellico racing
Posting Guru
Ivan.......why are you doin all the washin and hookups? Did Seth make you his beeaaach?

Old 02-14-2005, 11:57 AM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Thats S.O.P.

If I'm gonna be beating on my junk doing 1k+ worth of damage to it (actually, I could replace the broke stuff pretty cheap but since I'm gonna upgrade everything it will probably be closer to 2k when I'm done) whoever's riding shotgun gets hookup and cleanup duty. Its the cost of entertainment The funniest thing was when Ivan hopped out in the tanktrap to hook me up, sank deep into the mud and the gathered crowd let out a collection "Whoooaaaa!".

Good muddy fun

Last edited by proeliator; 02-14-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:01 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
thats a good policy Pro, I have the same policy, and also the same one for someone that is stuck they are the ones getting down into mud to hook up the chain or whatever (and yes when it's me I figure i should get out,a nd hook up)

Old 02-14-2005, 12:10 PM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Exactly. I think mainly Ivan likes getting out in the muck to watch the reactions from the crowd. That, and he's hoping that one of the muddy hotties will fall in and he can throw her in the back of the truck while nobodies looking

Old 02-14-2005, 02:22 PM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
Damn straight. Especially seeing as how we watched another very capable truck get buried and Seth said "There's no way my truck is making it through." I chimed in with "Oh sure you can. I think if you go from the other side you'll blow right through it!" Famous last words. So seeing as how I talked him into it I figured I can wash it. Took me maybe an hour to knock the mud off. It's going to take him 6 to fix the damage. Good times!

I was hoping that blonde would fall and smack her head so I could go give her mouth to mouth but no such luck. Damn I love muddy wimmins!

Old 02-14-2005, 02:38 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ivanribic
I was hoping that blonde would fall and smack her head so I could go give her mouth to mouth but no such luck. !
My only question with that comment is blonde what?

Old 02-14-2005, 03:05 PM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
If you'd check out the threads in your chapter forum for a change you might know.

Old 02-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Saurian
Posting Guru
Now I know why Rob wants me to come up to Reasnor with him. He wants me to be his whipping boy for things he needs done. O_O

Old 02-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Saurian
Posting Guru
Can't wait to see the vid's.

...and making people you pull out take the stickers off is awesome..

Old 02-14-2005, 07:51 PM
mustange70
Post Fiend
I wonder what the chev boy said after he got pulled out about the sticker.

Old 02-14-2005, 10:19 PM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Seeing as that he'd had other folks trying to pull him out who were unable (which is why finally he sent a runner to come ask me) he seemed pretty darned happy about removing the sticker. His excuse was "its only on there because it was on the truck when I bought it". 'Course, I would have looked kind of silly at that point if I hadn't been able to pull him out either but I've never failed to yank anybody out. That might change once Ivan gets the Captn' done and starts burying it though

Old 02-15-2005, 12:19 AM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Yeah there will always be someone bigger that you won't be able to pull out, but if you want to get into the physics of something like that . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ummmmmm maybe not, i might confuse some of you one here .

But you know your stuck when it takes to 300hp 4wd tractos to pull you out (ever see a double ply 8" wide tow rope stretch double its lenght then pull the tractor backwards?).

Quick Reply: st helens mud bog