Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Changes are coming...good ones!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Changes are coming...good ones!

Well guys, I am trying to work on getting some things done. I feel as though I have not been totally giving 100% into this whole chapter leader thing. I am going to try to change that.

First, I am going to get an up to date list of ALL ACTIVE members in Ontario. Once I get the list done I will post it for everyone to see (just FYI). If you are NOT a member of the Ontario Chapter (and would like to be) just scroll down the main forum page until you see ONTARIO Chapter. Just below it you will see "Join Chapter". Click that and then send a request and I will approve you.

Second, WE HAVE to plan a Get Together. Once I get the active member list done then that will be a goal. We will probably wait until it gets warmer though.

Third, WE ALSO NEED a Chapter Logo. If anyone has any ideas let me know but I am also going to try HARDER to get this done unless someone has some ideas.

Fourth, I am trying to get us an OFFICIAL FOR SALE THREAD for us to post things we would like to sell. IF this is allowed then there will be STRICT rules for it so it does not get out of control. Until then NO FOR SALE ADS are allowed in the forums. Use the classifieds.

I think that is all I have to say for now! If I think of anything else I will let you guys know! If you have any questions, concerns or comments let me know!

-Matt

Old 02-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Roushians
Elder User
Sweet I'm not a member yet, but I visit this Ontario Chapter section regularly
I'm getting my truck this week (Finally! I bought it in mid-December), can't wait! I also can't wait to meet some of the members, as I'm excited to meet fellow Ford Truck people in my area
Are there stickers, or will there be stickers, that we can affix to our Trucks with the Ontario Chapter FTE logo? I see some gorgeous 92-96 F-series, and sometimes wonder if the guy is a member here:P

Old 02-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Well, once I get the Ontario Chapter logo done I plan on maybe getting some stickers made up. Until then you can order one of these: http://www.motorhaven.com/product.ph...&cat=33&page=1

I have one on my truck. If you sign up for ClubFTE ( www.clubfte.com ) you get one for free though!

-Matt

Old 02-13-2005, 08:22 PM
beez82gt
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds good!!!......

Old 02-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Roushians
Elder User
Originally Posted by Beast12
Well, once I get the Ontario Chapter logo done I plan on maybe getting some stickers made up. Until then you can order one of these: http://www.motorhaven.com/product.ph...&cat=33&page=1

I have one on my truck. If you sign up for ClubFTE ( www.clubfte.com ) you get one for free though!

-Matt
Sweet Do you happen to know what payment methods ClubFTE requires? I can't find it anywhere on the site. I'm hoping they accept Paypal, as I do not have a credit card.

Old 02-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Yes, they accept PayPal. That's what I use for my subscription. If you have any questions about ClubFTE check out this forum: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=78

-Matt

Old 08-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
I made this list back in February...is it all done? Let's see...

Well guys, I am trying to work on getting some things done. I feel as though I have not been totally giving 100% into this whole chapter leader thing. I am going to try to change that.

First, I am going to get an up to date list of ALL ACTIVE members in Ontario. Once I get the list done I will post it for everyone to see (just FYI). If you are NOT a member of the Ontario Chapter (and would like to be) just scroll down the main forum page until you see ONTARIO Chapter. Just below it you will see "Join Chapter". Click that and then send a request and I will approve you.
This was done in February and is going to be updated again soon.

Second, WE HAVE to plan a Get Together. Once I get the active member list done then that will be a goal. We will probably wait until it gets warmer though.
Well, we have already had one meeting and Arthur is coming up next week so I can check that off the list!

Third, WE ALSO NEED a Chapter Logo. If anyone has any ideas let me know but I am also going to try HARDER to get this done unless someone has some ideas.
Well, that is done and stickers are coming...so...CHECK!

Fourth, I am trying to get us an OFFICIAL FOR SALE THREAD for us to post things we would like to sell. IF this is allowed then there will be STRICT rules for it so it does not get out of control. Until then NO FOR SALE ADS are allowed in the forums. Use the classifieds.
And I got this done today so check for that as well.

Now it is time to make a new list...

-Matt