Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
Talking Coffee at Timmmmmay'ssssss!!! Hortons that is.

Well i've set a date on when i'll be moving up to edmonton for school and on my way up (from down here in coutts) i', wondering if anyone wants to meet up of a cup o' joe at you local tim hortons or somethin? The day i will be comin up is jan 6 and i have a stop to make in calgary too. Maybe a bunch of calgrians could meet me around 11:30 noon or somethin. Just an idea. But if anyone is interested post and let me know.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:51 PM
Senior User

Musicman250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to Edmonton, mustange. Where are you doin' your learnin' U of A?, NAIT? & what are you studying? I'll meet for coffee some time. Either in Edmonton (work) or just East in Sherwood park (home). It would be neat to get together with other FTE's in Edmonton, I'm sure the must be a few others.
Also I know there is a 4 wheel club that meets monthly for wings at Boston Pizza , on the the North side, every first Wednesday. Anyone ever been there?
Old 12-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Senior User

TrailerTrash is starting off with a positive reputation.
There some guys around Central Alberta that could probably clear some time for a coffee. At one of the 7 Timmy's in Red Deer possibly? For me to make it, it would have to be after 5:00.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
Well the u of a didn't take 3 of my credits (i went to an american school just across the line) and for this year i will be at Metro continuing education (the old spagetti factory, centre high), then next year i will be taking mech. engineering at the u of a. I am staying at my sisters at the end of manning drive just past the new police station down there.

I was actually thinking of coffee in red deer (dennis could probably make it there too) as that is where i usually stop on my way up to edmonton. And edmonton i could do pretty much anytime as i only have 3 classes and then I babysit my neice (her my, my sister, is in afganistan and her dad works graveyard emt) Need to find a part time job up there perferable something in mechanics (know of anyone looking for someone up there?). Oh musicman, you wouldn't happen to know of any people with the last name of Ford out there? I have an aunt and uncle out there as well.

But the more people that could get together the better, one thing though, i won't be able to take my 82' flareside, but i will have my 79 5.0L stang.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Senior User

jenral is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll be going to Edmonton some time in Feburary, my wife has some kinda REMAX conference going on there. I'll meet up with anyone there .
Old 12-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Post Fiend

That would be great, i would be able to meet up, once i'm done with my three classes i won't have much else going on during the day.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:54 PM
Senior User

jenral is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool, I'll let you know the dates when I know them.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter