General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Where's KING TRITON?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 06:25 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
As per my previous reply, FTE doesn't have anything more than Town/city info.

I was sure he at one time sent me his phone number but I am having a tough time finding that letter in 100's of e-mails.

Old 10-01-2004, 06:21 AM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
Has anyone heard anything new about King Triton?

Old 10-01-2004, 08:16 AM
wezol5484
Postmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mil1ion
As per my previous reply, FTE doesn't have anything more than Town/city info.

I was sure he at one time sent me his phone number but I am having a tough time finding that letter in 100's of e-mails.
If you have his home town couldnt you try a phone book?
Mil1ion, do you know his last name?
Im sure hes fine, computer might of fried or he went on vacation or somethin.

Old 10-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Andysutt
Postmaster
Originally Posted by wezol5484
Im sure hes fine, computer might of fried or he went on vacation or somethin.
They've tried that.... no luck
Several people looked and searched phone directories.

Old 10-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Mil1ion
New User

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have already physically talked to 3 people who share his last name & first initial...without success.

I can only go on the assumption that he registered with his correct info.

Motorhaven doesn't have anything on him because he isn't a clubFTE member.......?

Old 10-01-2004, 04:41 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

Ohhh, well I shoulda known yall woulda tried that. It aint the same here without KT!
Well like I said before, Im sure hes fine

Old 10-01-2004, 06:13 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Dennis, did you try some of the ford dealerships around his home town? i think he mention that he worked at one, i just can't think of the name....i do miss his postings and replies...

Old 10-01-2004, 08:17 PM
parks911
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mistercmk
Parks911 to the rescue!! Did you ever find his adress?

I have have looked up & down, in & out, this way & that way but haven't found the almighty King Triton.

I used every resource I know & have come up with many different leads. Every significant lead I found was passed on to Dennis to follow up on. Unfortunatly, I have been unsuccessful with everyone.

All that I can say or do at this point is hope that the man is OK. Perhaps he needed a little R&R from the internet or worse, us?

****edited to add****

I also forgot to mention, that I had went to other forums that he visited often & it appears that he hasn't been to them since Sept. 7th. either.

Last edited by parks911; 10-01-2004 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:45 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
i posted a thread in the MI. chapter,with a link to this one. maybe someone knows him.there or lives close by....and can find out whats up..........

Old 10-02-2004, 07:36 AM
King Triton
Postmaster

Smile

Hi Guys Im back!
What a month sept was!First,the gas tank on my cougar starts leaking,which leads to a whole nother story about how to demolish a headache with a F150,hehe,that was fun!Then after demolishing the pos cougar,I decided to extract the engine,trans,wiring harness and pcm from it.Im going to transplant them into my broncoII after I figure out how to get rid of the 4wheel drive front axle,I have seen a ton of rangers with a v-8 but I have never seen a BroncoII dropped,tubbed,and having a fuel injected 302 powerplant.So,I am going to make one!Oh yeah,one quick word of advice,If you ever decide to demolish a car,and you want to keep the engine and wiring,REMOVE THEM FIRST!It is much easier that way!

Now on to where I have been,
Im sure by now you all know that I am a Master Tech,and have years and years of experience working at Ford dealerships.I have had just about every training course Ford teaches.I have enough diplomas to wallpaper an outhouse (which is all they are worthy of)but anyway,I figured seeing as how the state of Michigan is being braindead about issuing my builders license,I would go back to work in a dealership.WHAT A JOKE!I live within 50mi of three Ford dealers and all three are looking for techs,so I sent them my resume.All three called,and said the same thing,Oh,I see you are highly trained,and your previous employers speak very highly of you,I want you to come work here,We will give you $15 an hour and YOU get to pay $180 A WEEK for health ins!WHAT!!!!!!!I made $15 an hour 10 years ago and they paid for health ins.So much for the line of B.S. that ford puts out saying if you get all these diplomas under your belt you will be worth your weight in gold to any ford dealership.Ok,enough rambling,I also sent my resume to them,you know,the other brand,well the only other brand that I would ever associate with.And guess what?They offered a whole lot more money and they pick up the ins tab!So,,,yes,I have fallen to the dark side.But hey,look at it this way,GM is now paying me so I can fix up my Fords!The only bad thing is the Dealership is 100 miles away from my home so I only get to come home on the weekends,I HATE being a part-time dad.I miss my kids all week long!But the good thing is I get to roadtest all the new stuff!MAN that Cadillac CTS screams!I took one out on the expressway and by the time I came of the enterance ramp I was doing 140mph!But anyway,thats where I have been,that and looking for a new home close to my new job.I am going to post about a house I looked at.I would put it here but this reply is getting rather long.The owner of the dealership wanted to know when I was going to trade in my MarkVIII for a Caddy,I said,that will never happen.I may like GM,but I LOVE Ford!

Old 10-02-2004, 07:38 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Happy to see you in print.....and OK

Old 10-02-2004, 07:41 AM
King Triton
Postmaster

Oh yeah,I forgot to add,I miss you guys and FTE all week long also!But as soon as I figure out how to bypass the filters on my computer at work,,,,,,,,Hehehe

Old 10-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OH MAN! Glad to hear you are ok! We were getting worried. I actually cried! Well, not really. A lot has happened since you were gone! I got 2500 posts, I ate cat food (look up that thread!) and FTE is faster than ever (Ken got more servers online!) Check in more often! Good to have you back!

-Matt

Old 10-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Mil1ion
New User
I almost sent the RCMP to find you.

I have numerous long distance calls on my phone bill.

Those people down there sure have weird accents.

By the way Rob, Do have an unlisted/unpublished phone number ?

Old 10-02-2004, 09:54 AM
King Triton
Postmaster

That would be neat,I think the RCMP`s are cool,and would love to meet one but I dont think they would let him ride his horse through the tunnel!But anyway,no my ph number is not unlisted,the phone company is just retarded!Remember The Jerk?With Steve Martin?The new phone book is here!Im somebody now!Well,I had to dig out the phonebook and check just to make sure I was a somebody,I was afraid I was a nobody!Phew!That was close,but my name is in there.

Quick Reply: Where's KING TRITON?