2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member getting a wonderful deal!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 07:08 PM
HornyHornet
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet Deal you got there. Congrats.

Old 09-12-2004, 08:04 AM
project screw
Freshman User
Tow & Go Promo

Originally Posted by Steve91
I looked at one today with a sticker of $32,995 (4x4, XLT, SC).
My price was $24,697.56, +$299 if I want a bedliner.

That is X-plan, less $4500 in rebates. I would have to pay MA sales tax, title fee, and registration transfer.
If your XLT is either a Supercab or SuperCrew and has both a 5.4 V8 and the trailer tow package, there is a $1245 off MSRP Tow & Go Promo available. Apparently, some dealers are saying the Tow and Go is a dealer discount and won't offer it unless you specifically ask. I ran into one dealer that played dumb about this as well. I wasn't very interested in working with them after that and obviously bought elsewhere.

Ford has been advertising this and it should be shown as a discount on the window sticker on the trucks built in August or indicated with an add on sticker on prior built trucks.

Some dealers are trying to keep this as additional dealer profit.

Make sure you specifically ask for it....

Old 09-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Steve91
Senior User
Originally Posted by project screw
If your XLT is either a Supercab or SuperCrew and has both a 5.4 V8 and the trailer tow package, there is a $1245 off MSRP Tow & Go Promo available. Apparently, some dealers are saying the Tow and Go is a dealer discount and won't offer it unless you specifically ask. I ran into one dealer that played dumb about this as well. I wasn't very interested in working with them after that and obviously bought elsewhere.

Ford has been advertising this and it should be shown as a discount on the window sticker on the trucks built in August or indicated with an add on sticker on prior built trucks.

Some dealers are trying to keep this as additional dealer profit.

Make sure you specifically ask for it....
Interesting... It is a Super Cab with all of those features. This one was built in August, but I didn't see anything about it. This dealer has always been very open, and printed out both the invoice and incentives pages. The "Tow & Go" isn't listed. The rebates they offered were the regular $3000 rebate, and the $1500 Ford Credit Clearance Bonus Cash.

Thanks for the info.

Old 09-12-2004, 12:28 PM
CruelCrew
Senior User
The Tow and Go rebate won't always be printed on the invoice or incentives sheet. It's my understanding you have to specifically ask for this rebate. Good luck.