Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Talking Truck Show!!!

There will be a truck Show on July 31 at the Bellows Falls high School. On rt 5 this is on the NH border. I hope to see you there if anyone wants to go with me give me an email.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
There will be a truck Show on July 31 at the Bellows Falls high School. On rt 5 this is on the NH border. I hope to see you there if anyone wants to go with me give me an email.
don't forget the truck show in bellows falls VT it is going to be a great one.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Senior User

stbrem is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went to the show. There sure were a lot of nice trucks there. I even saw one that I have driven before. The red 1989 Diamond Reo in the first row on the left as you entered. My boss traded it in a year or two ago. It was cool to see it all painted up nice. It had seen better days when we got rid of it.

Stephen
Old 08-02-2004, 08:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
bellows, falls, show, truck, vt