Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2004, 12:37 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation NW Mt Meet ... T-shirts anyone?

Ok ladies and gennamans.... I will be asking our humble webmaster to send me a copy of the FTE logo for our meet. How many of you are interested in a T-shirt with the FTE logo and NW Montana 2004 ( or something like that there) on it? I'm not sure if I can pull it all together, but if I do, I will need to make only enough money to cover the costs of the shirts and the iron on patches. I will do the iron ons and have the shirts ready for y'all when ya get here....if thats what we decide to do. I will plan on a nice Hanes stain resistant Tee, white or another light color....possibly a pocket Tee. If I get a pocket Tee, the FTE logo and stuff will be put on the back of the shirt and possibly the logo on the pocket.

Right now I have no estimate as to a cost per shirt, but if there is enough interest generated, I will do some figuring and let ya know.

If you are interested, please respond with the number of shirts and sizes desired.
(opefully I can make this come together. Maybe I can even get a good deal from the webby on some official FTE shirts instead. When I request the logo I will also ask about the shirts.)

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 05-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Posting Guru

88grandmarquis is starting off with a positive reputation.
That sounds like a cool idea. I don't know about white, though. Personally, I'm more of a gray t-shirt fella. I do like the pocket-t idea. Size: 3XL. Only one for me if it's a go.
Old 05-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
seems hanes shirts run a little small, mark me down for an XL. I prefer white with no pocket, in a thicker material shirt.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
Sure, put me down for one L and one XL. I'd prefer gray, but whatever you come up with is OK. I have trouble keeping the white ones clean
Old 06-04-2004, 09:37 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Just thought I'd mention that even if we don't have the "official" Drifters logo shirts available by meet time, I'm still going to make shirts for this particular meet.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 06-04-2004, 09:37 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter