1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Lower Then You??

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 09:46 PM
55FordLover
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow...lots of work and it will pay off in the end....r u going for a showstopper or just a cruiser for a bruiser!!!!

James

Old 06-03-2004, 01:05 AM
imlowr2
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I like the truck! That's what you call slammin it. It's definitely going to look nice when its complete. I love the radiator setup. Clean. What's with the Chevy motor????? I also love the headers they have some very thick flanges. Let us know what brand they are and if they have the same for FORD motors. LOL...... Nice job!

Old 06-03-2004, 06:54 AM
Scr8pinhrd
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

This year the truck is going to be just a cruiser. I've only owned the truck for about 8 months, so most of my time has been spent on the frame work, raising the engine and trans and the rear leafs. I need to get off my duff and post some current pics. The truck is now painted John Deere Blitz Black, I have the 56 grille installed the interior is coming together and the bed is on with the frame coming thru the center and painted the same as the firewall. I'm just looking foward to hanging out with my pops cruising together w/ his 36 dodge five window and showing off my little work of art.

Originally Posted by 55FordLover
wow...lots of work and it will pay off in the end....r u going for a showstopper or just a cruiser for a bruiser!!!!

James

Old 06-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Scr8pinhrd
New User
Updated pics!

These are about two weeks old, I have pretty much the entire truck complete except interior and wiring which should be complete with in a week or so.

First pic, A shot of the truck about two days after paint, it's a little dusty but I fixed that with her first bath.
http://home.comcast.net/~scr8pinhrd/wsb/media/522983/site1.jpg

Second pic, A shot of the truck after I installed the 56 grille.
http://home.comcast.net/~scr8pinhrd/wsb/media/522983/site1002.jpg

Third pic, This is the seat that was "Free" that will be put into the truck once the interior is complete.
http://home.comcast.net/~scr8pinhrd/wsb/media/522983/site1003.jpg

Fourth pic, This is a pic of my truck in primier and my dads 36 dodge five window. He is the one that talked me into buying the truck and has helped with the building of the truck. This project could not have been done without him.
http://home.comcast.net/~scr8pinhrd/wsb/media/522983/site1004.jpg

Old 06-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Huntsman
Posting Guru
Nice work on your truck, the seats look great. What did they come out of?

Old 06-03-2004, 08:23 AM
Scr8pinhrd
New User
Not sure a friend of my dads gave them to me, they are in perfect shape no rips or stains.

Originally Posted by Huntsman
Nice work on your truck, the seats look great. What did they come out of?

Old 06-03-2004, 11:12 AM
imlowr2
Postmaster
Wink

Scr8pinhrd, the truck looks great! You sound like me and my 56 Effie. I'm putting a whole lot of work in on the truck. I'm looking at lowering it right now. (not to the extreme of your truck). I still have the original suspension and would like to keep it, just drop it an inch or two. You've done alot of work on it. I'll try to figure out how to post pics on here and I'll post of few of my project. Just finished painting it mid night blue.