2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Tburonhntr
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Suspension ?'s

I am in the process of purchasing a suspension lift for my 2004 Supercrew FX4 and was wanting to hear everyone's advice on what lift to go with. I dont want to go any higher than 6 inches. The three lift companies that I am considering are Skyjacker,Fabtech and Procomp. Skyjacker is my first choice for the reason that they seem to be the only lift company out there that offers replacement rear springs instead of using blocks under the factory springs. (Better ride in my opinion?) And they have a really good reputation.Now for what Skyjacker is saying as for releasing the lift "NOT UNTILL JUNE", That sucks!!! I just dont know if I can wait that long.

The summer is here and I already have my 17x9 American Eagle Alloys series 102 which look exactly like the Weld Stonecrusher, but a fraction of the cost,and I have my 35 inch BFG's. And I want to jack my truck up and enjoy it.

Now as for Fabtech and Procomp, they are supposed to have their kits released any day now. I just dont know if I should wait for the Skyjacker kit or just go with either Fabtech's or Procomp's. If anyone can give me some advice to my situation I would really appreciate it. This crap is driving me crazy!!!

Please help.
Thanks.

Old 03-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Tburonhntr
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question CANT BELIEVE THIS....

I cant believe that there were over 70 views of this topic and not one response.Whats the deal here.?

I thought that this website was for socalled Ford Truck "ENTHUSIASTS"

Last edited by Tburonhntr; 03-15-2004 at 08:57 AM.