2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ariz. biege or white lariat w/black leather pic??

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 08:12 AM
rferoni
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ariz. biege or white lariat w/black leather pic??

I am wanting to see a pic of an arizona beige truck with the black leather interior. I would also like to see a white truck with the black leather interior....anyone got one??

thanks,

ron

Old 03-09-2004, 03:49 PM
fanman2
Senior User
Question How do you put pictures in FTE?!?!

Ron,

I have several pictures of my '04 Supercrew Lariat in Arizona Beige with the black leather interior.....that I would LOVE to put in my album in FTE....but for the life of me, I'll be damned if can figure out how to do it. You and many others have asked me to post them, but so far no luck?!?!

I would appreciate it VERY MUCH if you or somebody would post the step-by-step procedure for loading pictures into an FTE album.

Then I will do it.....for all the world to see....

Many thanks!!!!

Old 03-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Oneagle1
Senior User
fanman2,

The easy way to set up your gallery is to go to the fte home page:
http://www.fte.home/

at the top right corner there are 2 links labeled FORUMS / GALLERIES select Galleries,
on the next page there will be a list of new galleries and at the top right corner there is a link labeled "MANAGE your gallery"
click on the link and it will take you to a new page that will let you "CREATE ALBUM or DELETE ALBUM", click on the create link,
this will have you fill out a short discription and give your album a name. At the bottom of the form there are several BROWSE links that let you upload photos to your album. What this does is make a link from your computor to the album that will attach the picture file just like sending attachments with an e-mail. Just as a note if you attach files/pics with the ".jpg" extension you will usually get the best results when the photos are displayed in your album(s). The rest should be very straight forward but if you have any problems there are plenty of members who will be happy to provide helpful input on how to build your galleries.

Ok now you have the knowledge and the tools, get the photos up for all to see!!!

Good luck and we are looking forward to seeing your F-150

Old 03-10-2004, 07:51 AM
rferoni
Senior User
bump

Old 03-10-2004, 11:56 AM
fanman2
Senior User
Thumbs up FINALLY....Pictures of my truck

Dear Fred (Oneagle1)....

MANY, MANY thanks for helping me upload my truck pictures into my FTE picture album. I couldn't have done it without your help.
The pictures are now in my album for all the world to see. Hope all you guys and gals like what you see.

Please accept my apologies for my truck not being spotless.....but with the weather (rain, sleet, ice and 20+" of snow) we have had in Charlotte this winter, it has been practically impossible to keep my truck clean for more than a day or two. I will take and post some better pictures when the weather breaks for good.

Thanks again for all your kind help.....

Old 03-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Oneagle1
Senior User
fanman2,

you are most welcome and man the photos look great. I really like the looks of your dual chrome tips! The XM radio looks factory the way it sits in the ash tray and best of all is your choice of body color!!! I think the Arizona Beige makes the truck look unique, particularly when washed and polished, but I might just be a bit biased in that thought.! Now you can make more albums as you do other mods on your ride.

Old 03-10-2004, 03:40 PM
rferoni
Senior User
very, very nice............

ron