Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

take that, bhahahaha

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 04:08 PM
chuckman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
take that, bhahahaha

i finally figured out all my cooling sytem problems, or at least i think i did. threw on a new water pump over the summer cause the old one's bearing broke. all was well. winter break comes around, and the truck overheats on a coldish rainy day, wth? fill with 2 gallons of coolant, yeah, thats right, 2 gallons, take it home, couple days later, finally get outside to look at it, notice its been leaking, tighten some bolts, and the leak goes away. then monday i took it for a drive and took some pics (btw, theyre up in my gallery) and noticed a nice dripping under the truck. grrrrrr. finally tightend some more clamps between classes yesterday, and finally finished it all today, and not a drip. FINALLY! ok, im happy now. just had to tell somebody.

im done now, you may continue with your lives.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:52 PM
trouble
Senior User
Hey chuckman, there a guy that goes to school with you , He has one of the slickest 66 F-100 i ever saw . It is sort of a of green color. He parks it up by the wesley house. Do you know this young man ???

Old 02-22-2004, 05:54 PM
chuckman
Senior User
that one musta slipped by me somehow, or if ive seen, it never registered.......i know theres an old international that used to park at the EE red lot, maybe 60's/70's (i dont know my internationl trucks, eeks). best looking truck ive seen on campus is a 92-96 f150 4x4 thats been raised about 6-8". all white and chrome, just a very clean truck, parks over across the street from the civ e building.