Notices

02 Supercrew (F150) stepshields

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 06:38 PM
chrisyax
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 Supercrew (F150) stepshields

I have been looking for stepshields for my supercrew and for some odd reason I have not found a brand that offers on for 01-03 supercrews. Does anyone know if the standard extend cabs would work, trimming them is no big deal, it just appears the angle is, which from what I can tell is about 70 degrees on the cab.

Chris

Old 02-09-2004, 06:39 PM
turboglide
Senior User
The extended cab shields will have a big bump in the middle for the x-cab latch. Putco shows #95125 to fit yours and the Expedition. #91600 Ventshade would probably fit better from an Expedition. Trenz has some part numbers but they get real expensive. All of the Supercrews I have seen have small shields from the factory so that may explain why the aftermarket did not bother with making them. If Putco's fit Expedition and Supercrew, then I would bet Ventshade does also. You will probably have to remove the Ford ones first.

Old 02-09-2004, 08:54 PM
chrisyax
New User
Thanks for the update. You are correct by saying that the Supercrew has the small shields. For the extended cab from what I have seen they offer 4 shields. I am assuming that the fronts are larger maybe to the point where I would have to trim them which is fine. For some odd reason as of 6 months ago Autoventshade did not make the shields for 01-03 Supercrews but they do for the 04's???? strange. I have never heard of Putco but I will see what they have and give them a call. Thanks for the help.

Chris