2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

2017-2019 Super Duty FORScan Spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 11:26 PM
klassic
Tuned
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
It took me a night to get registered.. then took 24 hrs to get the license key, as it kept saying there was an error (or something)
I would love to hear how to get the 12v power to stay on.
I can't believe after having 4 trucks and leaving my phone in them all to charge I can't do it anymore after spending this much dough.

Old 12-24-2016, 11:38 PM
DingusKhan
Senior User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by AK_SuperDuty
I totally agree. Except I have never and will never install windows in bootcamp on my Mac's. Windows (affectionately known in my home as "Losedows" since there is no Win involved) is a poison that infects whatever it gets installed on.
I just don't have the problems you guys do. Windows has been stable for many years for me and in my office.
On the other hand, I refuse to bow to Apple's "our way or the highway" attitude and closed architecture.
But that's why they make both. To each their own. I mean, there are people that LIKE Chevy trucks!

FORscan.... My laptop boots up in Windows 10 ready to use in less than 10 seconds, and that's from completely off, not asleep. So all I need is a TRUCK!

Old 12-25-2016, 08:46 AM
KubotaOrange76
Its Comin Right for us!
Received 1,441 Likes on 937 Posts
Originally Posted by Highjumper
The factory setting for the fogs w/ high beam was 0001 0001 0057 (as opposed to 0056) on my truck.
mine is as well, i changed to 56 and they still work correctly, what did you guys do?

The following users liked this post:
Old 12-25-2016, 08:55 AM
klassic
Tuned
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I changed the one to a zero and changed the 57 to 56

The following users liked this post:
Old 12-25-2016, 09:15 AM
Nimrod
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK - Im registered and downloaded the program. I see the ID when I click on the steering wheel ?. Not sure what to do with that yet. I searched "bluetooth" on my old laptop and it came up with a bluetooth file transfer app so I assume it has bluetooth. Module ordered on Amazon.

Old 12-25-2016, 09:52 AM
KubotaOrange76
Its Comin Right for us!
i tried the seatbelt chime, both driver & passenger, and drive ronly and pass only and it came up as an error when i tried to write the changes

"service procedure has been interrupted"

I Successfully changed the tpms threshold, the fogs on with highbeams and the double horn honk.

Thanks for the help guys

Old 12-25-2016, 04:06 PM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by Texmudder
Epic,

Show Temps on Gauges - I can confirm I was not able to write this value.
Ok, I've noted that you tried and it failed. I'll leave it there for now until we're completely satisfied it's not possible.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:10 PM
wb6anp
Logistics Pro
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I also tried it and could not write the change.

Old 12-25-2016, 05:38 PM
ZooDad
Received 591 Likes on 344 Posts
Originally Posted by EpicCowlick
Ok, I've noted that you tried and it failed. I'll leave it there for now until we're completely satisfied it's not possible.
Epic,
I was messing with my daughter's 15 F150. The latest version of FORScan 2.35 beta, has a plain English option for temps above gauges. Not sure if the 17 Super Duty see that yet. It took a couple tries to get it to take.
Just info.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Keith

Old 12-26-2016, 12:58 AM
DingusKhan
Senior User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by KubotaOrange76
i tried the seatbelt chime, both driver & passenger, and drive ronly and pass only and it came up as an error when i tried to write the changes
Thanks for the help guys
Page 42 of your owner manual (electronic anyway) has the procedure to disable the driver seat belt chime. In the discussion thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...elt-chime.html) some say the first round is 4 cycle instead of the 3 listed. Don't have a truck to do mine....

Old 12-26-2016, 06:55 AM
kylant
Fleet Mechanic
Received 110 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by DingusKhan
Page 42 of your owner manual (electronic anyway) has the procedure to disable the driver seat belt chime....
some say the first round is 4 cycle instead of the 3 listed...
it is indeed 4 cycles

Old 12-26-2016, 10:02 AM
KubotaOrange76
Its Comin Right for us!
temp with gauges no go for me

also since i did bambi mode my blinker hyper flashes inside the truck but they still work correctly outside. my factory code was 001-001-0057, i have tried 56 and back to factory with no changes. anyone else experience this?

Old 12-26-2016, 03:52 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Love the sheet, thanks for the hardwork to get us going!

High/Fogs - Done, no issues with Hyperflash here yet
Double Honk - Done, much better!

Need to compile some more lists of codes and do a comparison, I can post a '17 450 Platinum, no lane keeping, no tpms if it helps.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:34 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Heated/Cooled Seats for Sync 3, this is line 37 out of the F150 spreadsheet,

Heated & Cooled Seat Icons on home & climate screen APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x2xx ** use this for Sync 3 ver 1.0 **

If you change to value x1xx you get cooled seats option, no heated seats or heated wheel.
If you change to value x2xx as stated, you gain the heated/cooled seats option on screen but you loose the heated wheel option.
If you change to value x3xx, you loose the cooled seats but keep heated seats, no heated wheel option.
x4xx was my factory value on the Platinum, no on screen heated/cooled seats on any screen, but heated wheel is in top left.
x5xx = no change?
x6xx = Heated/Cooled Seats and Heated Wheel options on screen.
x7xx = Heated Seats and Heated wheel, no cooled seats.
x8xx = Rear Climate Control panel, no heated/cooled options for front.

I stuck with x6xx on mine right now, would like to get the massaging seats on a better screen than way back in settings so I will keep hunting. Seems to be working good so far, seats and wheel respond as should, Sirius shows correct titles, bluetooth phone shows all info.

Old 12-26-2016, 08:55 PM
hollapm
Tuned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AllGoNShow
Heated/Cooled Seats for Sync 3, this is line 37 out of the F150 spreadsheet,

Heated & Cooled Seat Icons on home & climate screen APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x2xx ** use this for Sync 3 ver 1.0 **

If you change to value x1xx you get cooled seats option, no heated seats or heated wheel.
If you change to value x2xx as stated, you gain the heated/cooled seats option on screen but you loose the heated wheel option.
If you change to value x3xx, you loose the cooled seats but keep heated seats, no heated wheel option.
x4xx was my factory value on the Platinum, no on screen heated/cooled seats on any screen, but heated wheel is in top left.
x5xx = no change?
x6xx = Heated/Cooled Seats and Heated Wheel options on screen.
x7xx = Heated Seats and Heated wheel, no cooled seats.
x8xx = Rear Climate Control panel, no heated/cooled options for front.

I stuck with x6xx on mine right now, would like to get the massaging seats on a better screen than way back in settings so I will keep hunting. Seems to be working good so far, seats and wheel respond as should, Sirius shows correct titles, bluetooth phone shows all info.
The quickest way to the messaging seats is to push the center button on the seat (drivers use your left hand, put is straight down to where the directional wheel is and push the center button. Turns on the seat massagers. It is the easiest/quickest way ;-)

Quick Reply: 2017-2019 Super Duty FORScan Spreadsheet